Thread: Take Two Denies GTA3 for xbox *xboxers weep*

Default Take Two Denies GTA3 for xbox *xboxers weep*

see for yourself.....I am going to cry!
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...y.php?id=24262

you need to read a little closer its just saying the date was set in may and it most likly won't happen...

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

All the article says is that GTA3 is not in development, currently, for the XBox. It doesn't necessarily mean that it won't come to the XBox. It is my prediction that GTA4 will show up on XBox instead...it's already in production.

Default Oh... NOOO!!!

I haven't heard about this before! Yaawwwnnnnn...:o. This is old news. I've seen way too many post about this sh*t!
    █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

your right x-factor...and i'm sick of all this GTA 3 crap too!

I honestly don't give a rats ass if this game comes out or not.....I think M$ should buy take two and make gta4 an exclusive! Their are more then enough games for the xbox that will hold my attention....expecially in the comming months....just wanting to relay some info to people that thought it was comming anytime soon....or if someone preordered to get their money back!

Isnt take 2 a used game store? At least it is around here. They also said amazon.com is taking pre orders ... where??? They are for gba but not anything else. I think this storey is a fake. If it was destination Software saying this than I would maybe take it serious but take 2?? Also wouldnt another site have this storey too? dmb@ss
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

i ve seen it too, just saying it wasnt made yet, doesnt mean it isnt coming
    Hidden Content
    About the same amount of power as an xbox....

good point scare cow.....yeah i didn't mean take 2 I meant rockstar.....that dumbass ending was classic....I suggest that you get off your xbox and this forum for awile and try to get laid.,...sounds like you have some sexual fustrations!

NOTE : THIS IS JUST A ARTICLE I CAME ACROSS, I DON'T GIVE A $HIT IF THIS GAME COMES OUT OR NOT....I AM JUST SICK OF EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY!

Xbox.ign.com reported a couple of months ago, that it was rumored that Microsoft was going to buy Take-Two Interactive. I figured if they purchased Take-Two, that GTA3, GTA4, State of Emergency, etc. would come to Xbox. Do any of you remember hearing about this?
    █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

Originally posted by bryanhls
    good point scare cow.....yeah i didn't mean take 2 I meant rockstar.....that dumbass ending was classic....I suggest that you get off your xbox and this forum for awile and try to get laid.,...sounds like you have some sexual fustrations!

NOTE : THIS IS JUST A ARTICLE I CAME ACROSS, I DON'T GIVE A $HIT IF THIS GAME COMES OUT OR NOT....I AM JUST SICK OF EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY!
    some ones getting testy. I dont care to much about the game either. I would rather get Pimps at sea from Bungie.. lol

oh yeah and just to let you know. I get laid more than tourists in HI
    Last edited by scarecrow kfj; 01-25-2002 at 09:45 AM.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

Thread Information