Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ninja gaiden is Sh*t !!!!!!

Default Ninja gaiden is Sh*t !!!!!!

What the f***!!!
    Ninja gaiden is bull****!!
    Team ninja is too f***ing mad people!!
    Why you made ninja gaiden so difficult!!
    Its a great game but for the difficulty i give it 3 to 10!!!!
    Please make a easier version or if you cant do that make a free save game!!!! We beg ya!!!

Anyway i am on chapter five where after killing the fieds a boos takes the horny girl and i must kill it!!
    Anyone that can help me???

Edit - don't bypass the censors
    Last edited by Casper-XBA; 05-27-2004 at 12:09 PM.

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Like Casper said, dj, don't try and bypass our censors. They're there for a reason.

As far as any questions you might have about Ninja Gaiden, there is a thread dedicated to the game w/ tons of info on how to get around the nastier parts of the game in this very forum. Try using out 'Search' function from time to time, it can be your best friend.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

People complaining about a game being too hard.

Personally, I miss the days when you had to try. If I wanted my hand held I'd buy barbie horse adventures.
    RIP Dave

Quote Originally Posted by DukeBuckhorn-XBA
    People complaining about a game being too hard.

Personally, I miss the days when you had to try. If I wanted my hand held I'd buy barbie horse adventures.
    Ya, I am stuck on level 6 where you need to get the new outfit for Barbie. Man, it is so hard. I am going to have to PM Salmonaitor so I can get past this. Does anyone know if there are cheat codes for Barbie Horse Adventures anyway??

Salmy says:
    so I'm going to this stupid optimist dinner tonight that my buddy's dad invited me to
    Salmy says:
    I'm pretty pessimistic about it

Difficulty is good. If it was too easy nobody would want to buy it....except you. Quit whining.
    Games i own: Halo 2, Burnout 3: Takedown, Rainbow Six: Black Arrow, Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow, Ninja Gaiden, Unreal II, Midtown Madness 3, Halo, State of Emergency.

Ninja Gaiden aint too good..
    Yo Mayn Who They Betta Than/
    I'm A Veteran .. Now They Say Yo He Tryna Sound American/

Ninja gaiden is pretty difficult. It is the type of game that you have to do every level perfectly, or redo the whole game. If youdo really good on one level, then on that hard level you do crap, you almost HAVE to do the level over again. The game actually is pretty easy, I got to chapter 8 with 2 talismans of rebirth and some odd 13 000 moneys......I just got sick of playing it. It was boring to me........But I would recommend looking for areas where the enemy always respawns and repeatively kill those enemies till you have a lot of money. Then just go out and buy your elixirs........but I tell you hollywood_dj. The game gets A LOT tougher later....

Hehe blindsniper thank god i rent it and havent bought it!!!
    As for the dificulty and your jokes about barbie i think you are completly wrong!!
    My opinion is that every game must have diificulty options such as halo for exaple!!And not only normal and hard,,,where is easy??? )
    And dont you think tha a game with more difficulty options has a lot more replayability?>

Ahhh, is that the Jabba the Hut wannabe?
    If so, keep your distance. Run in and jump-slice off an arm/tentacle, run away and retrieve the orb that it leaves after each arm is hacked off.
    Once both arms are hacked off, he's vulnerable while regenerating his arms, so rush in and hit him with some combos and retreat before he starts swinging again...rinse, repeat.
    He's pretty easy if you follow these guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood_dj
    What the f***!!!
    Ninja gaiden is bull****!!
    Team ninja is too f***ing mad people!!
    Why you made ninja gaiden so difficult!!
    Its a great game but for the difficulty i give it 3 to 10!!!!
    Please make a easier version or if you cant do that make a free save game!!!! We beg ya!!!

Anyway i am on chapter five where after killing the fieds a boos takes the horny girl and i must kill it!!
    Anyone that can help me???

Edit - don't bypass the censors

The best way is to jump slice off the arms that when they hit the ground they give essense, now force absorb the essence and unleash that bad ass combo on him. You should only have to do this like 3 or 4 times.

Ok!thanx for your help guys!!

By the way Jabba the Hut wannabe (nice name for an octapus) hehehe

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Use your swallow attack to cut his tentacles and slice him all the way.
    Back into the world of gaming.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I agree that Ninja Gaiden was very challenging...but, it can be done. I beat it, my buddy beat it, my brother beat it...and tons of people on here beat the game. Every moment of frusteration was outweighed by satisfaction. Ninja Gaiden simply PWNZ you

How old r u? Try playing the game the first time through on hard and then MAYBE u can complain (Then try very hard.) Maximus is right, you are a true champion when you conquer this beast, it isnt made for sissies.

Take a nap first, and fill that sippie cup to the top, some juice might help calm u down.
    If you need an easier game I have SNEAKERS, you can borrow it.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood_dj
    And dont you think tha a game with more difficulty options has a lot more replayability?>
    I suppose you're right about that. I generally put difficulty on the hardest first time around though. Usually just not motivated to do the same thing over and over again (but I know a lot of people prefer to go at it on each diff. setting)
    RIP Dave

Alien

Anyone has anything to say about Ninja Gaiden? I know how difficult it is, still I finished the game 7 times, i got all 3 classic Ninja Gaidens and found every secret the game has! So don't tell me about difficulty! The first time you play it it is very difficult, but after finishing the game once, incosciously, you become a Ninja War Machine!

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Agree with you !
    Back into the world of gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-XBA
    Agree with you !
    Thank you, Shadow!
    ''A Ninja's vengeance runs not only through his blood, but through his soul...''

GRAVEDIGGER

A "Ninja Warrior Machine"...WoW. Someones been watching too much ninja turtles.
    But the game is pretty cool, i dont see the sense in complaining about it, the difficulty is outweighed by the amount of fun you have playing it IMO.

I suggest using your Art of FireWheels Ninpo when you have hacked off his tenticles. You can kill him easily with two castings and constant hacking, But he starts lobing fireball-like things out the top of his head when you use Ninpo. It's fairly easy, If your complaining about this boss, Go to Chapter 7, fight Alma then come back and complain. And make Sure you get everything there is in the levels, The stuff you find proves to be good.
    Last edited by HouseHermit; 06-21-2004 at 11:11 PM.

Thread Information