Thread: Spider-Man 2: What Happens in "Second Part"?

Jedi Master Shamshoon selowitch's Avatar

Question Spider-Man 2: What Happens in "Second Part"?

** SPOILER WARNING **

I just defeated Doc Ock for the second time and MJ knows I'm Spider-Man. Now begins the so-called Second Part of the game. But I need to earn 50,000 more hero points! Is it worth playing on from here?!

I'm in the same boat as you are, I don't wanna have to walk around the city for like 10 hours stopping criminals from holding up armored cars or saving guys from falling off buildings. I hope there is more to the second half of the game than this. Mysterio is in the jail along with shocker, so maybe there are different criminals we have to deal with.

Starving College Student

the second part is just going around and stopping criminals and whatnot...if you didn't enjoy it during the game, don't do it. i kinda liked it, actually. but yeah, when you beat it, the announcer guy just says "wow i didn't think anyone could get all those points, oh well good job you beat the game."
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa
    the second part is just going around and stopping criminals and whatnot...if you didn't enjoy it during the game, don't do it. i kinda liked it, actually. but yeah, when you beat it, the announcer guy just says "wow i didn't think anyone could get all those points, oh well good job you beat the game."
    And you get to buy the last swing upgrade that costs 50,000 hero points, actully I got annoyed and quit so I don't know yet I read that off a walkthrough thing when I was seeing how long it was.
    Hidden Content

Thanks bretman1234 for the sig
    Hidden Content

Jedi Master Shamshoon selowitch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa
    I that case, I'll start over a do more of the challenges and other subplots/mini-games.

Wow thats a pretty useless second half of the game. I thought there was gonna be a ton more people to battle like in the first game when it didn't really follow the plot. Thats extremely dissappointing. I didn't mind doing those stupid little side plots, but lets say each is worth 250 points, it will take 200 of those to reach the 50,000. God almight, I can't possibly replay the same thing (armored car, car chase, injured person, or getting jumped) 200 times.

Starving College Student

Quote Originally Posted by bretman1234
    Wow thats a pretty useless second half of the game. I thought there was gonna be a ton more people to battle like in the first game when it didn't really follow the plot. Thats extremely dissappointing. I didn't mind doing those stupid little side plots, but lets say each is worth 250 points, it will take 200 of those to reach the 50,000. God almight, I can't possibly replay the same thing (armored car, car chase, injured person, or getting jumped) 200 times.
    races get you lots of points, and theres a new thing where you can like race to meet her places and get lotsa points.
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Last upgrade is awesome, takes awhile, but get it
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I'm going for the 50,000 points and I'm not far off. There is one thing slowing me down though. Everytime those guys in robot battle suits attack their heat seekers take me out. I've tried getting behind them to attack which always destroys one but the other two get me with said missiles. Is there a better way to defeat them?

I truley enjoyed this game.

Can you imagine how great this game coulda been if they had'nt been beholden to a release date to coinside with the movie?
    Last edited by Max33; 12-15-2004 at 11:20 AM.

I did that.... You just get taken into the third part of the game. Yeah, the goal is, do EVERYTHING. I rented the game and finished it to 57% in 3 days
    Hidden Content

"Stop trying to hit me and hit me!"-Morpheus, The Matrix

"Those who cannot survive do not deserve to" -Anon

Spiderman 2 was the biggest game dissapointment of the year.

I used to post here a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisper
    Spiderman 2 was the biggest game dissapointment of the year.
    Not really, and way to bump a long dead thread :P
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information