Thread: Reserving Games

Question Reserving Games

How many of you reserve your X-Box games?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I don't normally, but, with all the good games coming out, I'm starting to consider

I have reserved Elder Scrolls 3. I have some credit with Funcoland so there is no reason not to reserve a title. I'm thinking about reserving HUNTER, too.

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    I have reserved Elder Scrolls 3. I have some credit with Funcoland so there is no reason not to reserve a title. I'm thinking about reserving HUNTER, too.
    Cool, did they tell you when Elder Scrolls 3 should be out for you to pick up?

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking I reserve

I reserved Halo and I have WWF on reserve now. I think it is better that way so when the game comes I know I have a copy in the bag. I just go down the store and there it is waiting for me.
    Last edited by Nato King; 01-25-2002 at 09:04 PM.

I dont really pre-order games unless the retailer expects a sell-out. So the only pre-order I made for my Xbox thus far is WWF RAW. I dont see me making one any time soon, but out of the 38 DC titles I owned I think I only pre-ordered a good 7-10 out of them. Four being launch titles.

I never pre-order things. I just drive real fast. =]

I've never actually looked for a game that was completely out of stock in the whole city. It is sorta an inconvenience to drive all around town for something tho.

well I had some sad days when there were games I did not pre-order and paid da price,.... later that is!
    I remember I missed the first day sales of Sonic 2 & Sonic 3 (genesis), Resident Evil: CODE Veronica (DC), & Dead Or Alive 2 (DC) because I didnt pre-order.
    man, that feeling sucked
    But like I said before, now I just ask if they expect a sell-out. If not I just drop da 10 beans to reserve da joint!
    It always feels good to know a hot game tha's coming out will be yours no matter what once you reserve it!

If you are excited to play it, then I see no reason not to preorder if you can afford to be missing the dough for awhile. In fact, I'm going to pre-order RAW right now!
    Daddy, what does now formatting drive C: Mean?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I ownzorz joo!

I Definetly reserrve. For one thing if you put down $10 and forget about it, then you go buy the game it seems cheaper cause you only gotta spend $40. Plus to guarantee your copy
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

Originally posted by DT21

Cool, did they tell you when Elder Scrolls 3 should be out for you to pick up?
    They told me it wouldn't be out until March. I think that is optimistic. I bet we won't see it until June.

So far I haven't found a need to reserve a game. I hope that trend continues.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

They told me it wouldn't be out until March. I think that is optimistic. I bet we won't see it until June.
    Dang...and I thought it was coming out in February.

XBA Staff

The last time I actually reserved a Xbox game(s) was back in October 14, 2001 when I reserved the Xbox in that Toys "R" Us Bundle pack.

Well it's 6:04pm here in NC now and the Mall closes at 9:00pm and I'm just waiting for my mom to come home so I can go reserve WWF Raw at Babbages. I better reserve it because it's ganna be sold out.

Originally posted by Tyrell-XBA
    Well it's 6:04pm here in NC now and the Mall closes at 9:00pm and I'm just waiting for my mom to come home so I can go reserve WWF Raw at Babbages. I better reserve it because it's ganna be sold out.
    Yea, I'm gonna go reserve it as well...which brings me to another question. Which is the best place to reserve? I mean like which place will get it first most likely? I'm going w/ gamestop or eb, any suggestions?

I think they all get them a week or two before the release date. They just aren't allowed to put them on the shelves early.

Thread Information