Thread: if i dont get a chance on raw to pick every star im gonna flip

Default if i dont get a chance on raw to pick every star im gonna flip

Unveil `WWF Wrestlemania X8' Exclusively for Nintendo Gamecube

Next-Generation Nintendo Debut Includes Rising World Wrestling Federation Superstars

CALABASAS HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 25, 2002-- THQ Inc. (NASDAQ:THQI - news) and JAKKS Pacific Inc. (NASDAQ:JAKK - news) today announced ``WWF WrestleMania® X8,'' their latest videogame based on the highly popular World Wrestling Federation® (NYSE:WWF - news) license. Emphasizing simulation-style gameplay, ``WWF WrestleMania X8'' features all the action, excitement and attitude of the World Wrestling Federation designed exclusively for Nintendo Gamecube(TM).

For the first time ever in a World Wrestling Federation licensed game, ``WWF WrestleMania X8'' is slated to include rising World Wrestling Federation Superstars such as Rob Van Dam(TM), Booker T(TM) and Lance Storm(TM), making this title the most complete collection of Superstars ever assembled in a video game. ``WWF WrestleMania X8'' is scheduled to release this summer.

` ``We are very excited to be continuing the strong tradition of World Wrestling Federation games on Nintendo systems with `WWF WrestleMania X8.'''

```WWF WrestleMania X8' for Gamecube will allow World Wrestling Federation gamers to re-create the action-packed matches from this year's highly anticipated WrestleMania X8 event to be held in March 2002 in Toronto, Canada,'' stated Nelo Lucich, Director of Interactive, JAKKS Pacific Inc. ``We are very confident that Gamecube owners and World Wrestling Federation fans everywhere will appreciate the realism and detail that `WWF WrestleMania X8' delivers.''

``WWF WrestleMania X8'' features more than 35 Superstars in multiple match types including hardcore, tornado tag and triple threat matches. A TV-style presentation complete with dynamic lighting effects, pyrotechnics, camera flashes and multiple camera angles brings the action to life as Superstars enter the arena accompanied by signature TitanTron(TM) videos and music. Players can also choose from a variety of settings including appearance, costumes and special moves to create the ultimate grappler in the game's in-depth Create-a-Superstar mode.

New features exclusive to ``WWF WrestleMania X8'' include Championship Road, where players have the opportunity to take their rookie Superstar up through the ranks pursuing the championship. For the first time on any game system, ``WWF WrestleMania X8'' is slated to include the complete roster of top Superstars including Booker T, Rob Van Dam and The Hurricane(TM). Each character is personalized with their own unique style and repertoire of finishing moves. These new Superstars, in addition to World Wrestling Federation veterans such as The Rock®, Stone Cold Steve Austin(TM) and Triple H(TM), give ``WWF WrestleMania X8'' the finest collection of talent ever assembled in a video game.

once again xbox gets the short end of the stick
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

yea that ****es me off!

I dont care if we dont have those characters cause ill create em.

But I want HIAC MODE! and the ability to add our own music to a game. then ill be just fine and dandy. lol
    THEY SAY ITS AN ADDICTION BUT I SAY ITS THE "WAY OF LIFE"
    Hidden Content
    xboxaddict.com for life

welllllllll they said there would be alot of surprises in RAW and it sounds like i'll be getting gamecube for WX8 now to get the pay-per-view or use that money to help w/ the gamecube and WX8. Hmmmmmmm oh well the bottomline is i'll get it when i get it.
    Big Guy 316

X-MEN protection agency:

BIGGUY 316

SKOOT182

MONKEYMAN

NINJA-SCROLL

JD87

Frostberg

Ninja

Hidden Content

MaxPain

Wrestling is... ermmmm..... boring and fake.....

It may be fake but it's fun, funny, and it's good entertainment.

Some people are jaelous of peoples products.... is that your problem MAX PAIN if so your like wussy nitendo........oops that slipped
    Big Guy 316

X-MEN protection agency:

BIGGUY 316

SKOOT182

MONKEYMAN

NINJA-SCROLL

JD87

Frostberg

Ninja

Hidden Content

I can understand Ure wanting to spend alot of money for wrestling related stuff. I've got two friends who go nutz for wrestling. I couldn't believe some of the expenses they were incurring to attend some of the events, but I guess if u're having fun that's all that matters.

Exclamation

*acts like a GCN fanboy*

muwahaha....welcome to the dark side!!! I knew something would get you here; just wait till Too Human comes out!!! Muwahaha!!!

*realizes he couldn't resist the "green side"*

Ahem.

Seriously folks, this game is the better of the two, and this game is only half-done!!! Looks definately promising for the rest of 2k2 for GameCube....

*drools over Metroid, Rune, PSO ver. 2, Skies of Arcadia, Mario Sunshine, Star Fox Adventures, Kameo, and Eternal Darkness*

*looks at Morrowind, Malice, Brute Force, Enclave, and Project Ego launch dates*

Looks definately promising for the rest of 2k2 for Xbox, yep...

-Official Ninja of GameTavern (and NDose)
    Shadow Fox, Rogue Ninja of Canine Descent

-Creator of Killer Instinct Perfect

Microsoft or Nympholoft--who do you want to do today???

i also think that wrestling is pretty retarted. its fake. who would wanna see a couple of guys in speedos touching each other? i know i wouldnt!

Thread Information