Thread: max payne lvl

Question max payne lvl

ok im in like chapter 3 i think lvl 3 its the one where you meet the guy at the restaurant and theres a big explosion and the place starts on fire and your in there and cant get out how do you do get out of the fire stuff?
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

You have to run and run fast. Lots of running and jumping.

There is a set path to go by but I can't explain it. All I know is that you jump over some counters, go through a few doors, down a couple hallways, over some racks and out some more doors. It is a fun and intense part.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

It'll take many tries to figure out the exact path.

I don't remember exactly, but what you have to do, as Lynxfx said, is always run as fast as you can, and if you ever die while running ina certain direction, it means that's not the direction to go.

You have to jump over different counters, go behind different walls and around different things etc...

The shortest path generally isn' the way to go.

Just keep trying different paths and you'll eventually find the right way. Remember that you don't just run the whole way.

For instance the very beginning, you have to go to the other side over the room and through the doors (straight and slightly to the right), but you don't just run straight there or you die. You have too jumb over one of the table to the right, then run staright.

Thread Information