Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im stuck in jedi academy!!

Default im stuck in jedi academy!!

how do you get inside the sandcrawler??

www.gamefaqs.com my friend. Go there for nearly everything you get stuck on.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

or www.cheatcc.com an amazing site best ever cheats for everything! Walkthroughs and everything.

Jedi Master Shamshoon selowitch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bubbs
    how do you get inside the sandcrawler??
    This is from sketchy memory, but as I recall ...

In the back there's a platform suspended by a chain. Force-pull it down and climb on. Then force-pull on the pulley above it once you're on and you'll rise up to be parallel with an opening in the rear bay. Jump over and you're there, but be ready for a fight.

hhhmmmmmm. you mean in the back of the crawler uuhh ok ill see.?.?.

hhhmmmmmm. you mean in the back of the crawler uuhh ok ill see.?.?.
    Think so. That's strictly from memory; I don't have the game in front of me at the moment. May the Force be with you.

yeah i thought that thing was there for a reason but now how do i get the droid to follow me and where do i go?

now how do i get the droid to follow me and where do i go?

yeah i thought that thing was there for a reason but now how do i get the droid to follow me and where do i go?
    Did you pass the part with the lava (or was it electrically-charged water?) where you walk along the left side? It's a mite tricky. "Those Jawas will store and sell anything."

now how do i get the droid to follow me and where do i go?
    I think you need to find a door in the rear bay of the sandcrawler. You may have to leave the droid behind temporarily until you can get over the lava (or charged water or something) and flip a switch. My memory of this is somewhat sketchy, sorry. Don't have time to work through the game to that point again right now. Keep postin', though. I may be able to help.

Force sense may be useful here.

I used to be obsessed with that game..now everytime i think of it i shudder... i guess i played it too much..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfboy_888
    I used to be obsessed with that game..now everytime i think of it i shudder... i guess i played it too much..
    IMO, it really wasn't as good as Jedi Knight II, esp. when you consider that it came out some two years later. I was pretty disappointed, found the story a bit weak, and felt like it was a rehash. Some of the voice acting, esp. Luke Skywalker's, was laughably bad. And although it was nice to have some new lightsaber moves, I always felt like the lightsaber combat was a flailing, random mess without much strategy or finesse—you wail on each other until somebody dies and you're not sure until then who was winning.

So, I only spent like ... 100 or 150 hours ... on it. :wink:

yea..the games single player is pretty stupid... XBOX Live is where this game lives. I used to be in the best clan (ranked #1 xgn) with a few of my buddies and we played matches all the time.. We get back on it today after about 4 months away (playing counter strike, wolfenstein, espn hockey, rs3 , and any other possible game) and we were pretty much bored as heck.

huh? yeah
    im tryin to get live still.

so you dont like any of the star wars games anymore for s.p.? or what do you think about kotor?

Kotors a work of art...

Clone wars is the lesbo sister of mechassault..or at least wants to be.it pretty bad...

i havent played jedi outcast

Obiwan i heard was terrible

jedi starfighter or whatever its called is a ps1 game..

Eek

Clone Wars: Uninspired but fun to play online.
    Obi-Wan: Weak graphics, but actually quite fun to play. But it's pretty much Sega Genesis look and feel, which is pretty limp.
    Jedi Knight II: Solid and fun with good plot, good controls and consistent action.
    Jedi Academy: Weaker than JKII, online is okay but lacks strategy. You don't know who's winning until someone dies.
    KOTOR: Awesome, although the planets are disappointingly small. The plot and dialogue are great, love the turn-based action. What a great game!
    KOTOR 2: Should be good
    Battlefront: Should be fantastic, esp. Live
    Republic Commando: Does the world really need another first-person shooter?!

yea im getting pretty much sick of FPS.. theres a whole lot of garbage out there..same crap every time it seems now.. We dont really need Turok Evolution .. I only buy into the fps that offer something different like Halo, XIII (cell shaded sweetness), or Doom 3 (nothing that really hasnt been done before but its Doom! i grew up on Doom! and a flashlight shakes in your hands..how cool is that) .

I only buy into the fps that offer something different like Halo
    Oh, yes. I'd forgotten about Halo 2. I'm definitely buying that, if for no other reason than to experience it on XBL with my pals. I have a feeling that's going to be good. The original is a classic.

yea im getting pretty much sick of FPS.. theres a whole lot of garbage out there..same crap every time it seems now.. We dont really need Turok Evolution .. I only buy into the fps that offer something different like Halo, XIII (cell shaded sweetness), or Doom 3 (nothing that really hasnt been done before but its Doom! i grew up on Doom! and a flashlight shakes in your hands..how cool is that) .
    WHAT SICK OF FPS GAMES, ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean i love action games but, HELLO!! dude there the bomb. [dont take this like im dissin you but,...]

Thread Information