Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nooooooooooo!

Default Nooooooooooo!

Well, I'm screwed. I launched myself off a trampoline and broke three fingers and fractured my knuckle. Ain't I great.

This basicaly means I can't do the two things I love the most. Play guitar and play video games for atleast a month. It also means I'm living without my left hand. Just try and open a bottle of coke with one hand. Try it.

So anyway, i'm currently staring at three video games and my refurbished amp that won't go to use for ages. In short, this sucks. But I stick by my moto, I regret nothing.

Sigh, so anyway this is just a heasd up for poor spelling and slow typing. More so

Wow...That kinda sucks. I flew of my trampoline numerous times and I never broke anything...I guess I was kinda lucky. Here's to a speedy recovery.

xbAWOL

Hmmm....maybe you could get a DDR pad and use it to play games..not sure if it works with other games though.

Luckily you are in UK and you won't have to worry much about missing Fable since that is not out yet.

Hope your hand recovers before Halo 2!

You can always get someone to play the games for ya,be your hands,and then yell at em for screwing up.

Hope you dont get lonly now, with your right hand broken and all.
    CovertGamer

ouch, im sorry dude, ive never broken anything before, but i would think it would suck... too bad its your left hand not your right.. cause if you broke your right hand.. that would mean you wouldnt have to write papers in class..

like on of my friends broke his writing hands... and the teacher wrote the essay for him, he just told her what to write

and heres to a speedy recovery (as ferd said)

Quote Originally Posted by SgtSavage
    No dude he broke his left hand so he will still get visits from Rosie.

But seriously SoundX, sorry that happened! Rehab quick since you only have less than 60 days to Halo 2.

Hope your fingers and hand heal quickly. Those dang trampolines should be outlawed...I attempted a back flip and landed on the ground on my ass. Thank god asses don't break. I would have really been hurting. They are fun though I will give then that. And how about those Olympic trampoline events lmao. Those girls were getting like what 30 feet of air or more. Good god, that would be like kamikaze for me or something.

Anyways tough break SoundX. I am sorry that happened to you.
    Thanks Nazareth
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon
    Hope your fingers and hand heal quickly. Those dang trampolines should be outlawed...I attempted a back flip and landed on the ground on my ass. Thank god asses don't break. I would have really been hurting. They are fun though I will give then that. And how about those Olympic trampoline events lmao. Those girls were getting like what 30 feet of air or more. Good god, that would be like kamikaze for me or something.

Anyways tough break SoundX. I am sorry that happened to you.
    I'd break in half before I got started. I'm not exactly flexible.

Thanks Spartan for the sig

lol, thanks guys.

i had a go playing halo earlier today, didn't go well, i did find out how to stick a plasma on me though. damn i hope this is better before halo 2 is released. i'm worried. lol

Quote Originally Posted by SoundX
    It also means I'm living without my left hand. Just try and open a bottle of coke with one hand. Try it.
    I would never be able to live without my left hand if you know what I am getting at...

Why don't you buy cans of coke instead of bottles for the time being or get a bottle opener?

I have a trampoline for years, fortunetly I never broke anything other than jacking my back up really bad (never ever ever land on your knees while leaning a slight bit backwards, or youre back will bend and youll be paralized for about 3 minutes, and its harder than hell to breath!)

you said a month... well when you heal up, Fable will be out in the UK, sumthing to look forward to I suppose.
    Here's to a speedy recovery though.

Yeah he said a month but then some other guy said because i broke them bad it's lightly to be another month before i can use my hand properly again. ah well, once again, thanks 4 the support.

that sucks man. Hopefully it'll be healed before halo 2 comes out.

Something similar happened to me back in high school. Like a week after i got my PS1 i broke my arm after being thrown off a bycicle when the chain popped off i was pedaling full force. I still played w/ my cast on, not saying that i was any good though.
    "Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by SgtSavage
    It only took 4 replies to get to the whacking off joke.

Good job.

I used to post here a lot.

Well, I'm screwed. I launched myself off a trampoline and broke three fingers and fractured my knuckle. Ain't I great.

This basicaly means I can't do the two things I love the most. Play guitar and play video games for atleast a month. It also means I'm living without my left hand. Just try and open a bottle of coke with one hand. Try it.

So anyway, i'm currently staring at three video games and my refurbished amp that won't go to use for ages. In short, this sucks. But I stick by my moto, I regret nothing.

Sigh, so anyway this is just a heasd up for poor spelling and slow typing. More so

Dude that sucks! Hope your hand heals nicely. This post must have taken a while to type out eh?

Also... I was addicted to caffine from my coca cola drinking habits. I was drinking atleast a 6 pack a day. I was known to take out 12 packs by myself. Opening a can of coke with one hand is not a problem. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time.

Playing video games and guitar is another story, I'd hate to be in your shoes right now.

EDIT I re-read the post.. Bottles eh? Those are alittle harder to do one handed, but it's possible. Switch to cans for now, they are easy.
    Last edited by Bakeman; 09-21-2004 at 02:40 AM.

Renegade of funk

Hope you heal up soon, man. Since I blew my back out I discovered I can't stand up to play guitar. I can't support the weight of my bass guitar. I can tolerate my 12-string because it has a composite body. But it's just frusterating to be wounded to the point you can't even play something you love, like guitar.

Hell, the days I get my spinal injections, because I get an I.V. pushed into the top of my hand, I can't close that hand up enough to play Xbox for a couple of days afterwards.
    Last edited by Reclaimer-XBA; 09-21-2004 at 02:51 AM.

Damn reclaimer. Please say that this is just temporary physical rehab type stuff and not a lifestyle change... I will no longer feel bad when I jam my thumb and it hurts to play button mashing games...

Quote Originally Posted by Whisper
    It only took 4 replies to get to the whacking off joke.

Good job.
    And only 14 replies to get a joke about a whacking off joke .

And man, that sucks SoundX. I haven't broken anything on a trampoline, but I did almost give myself a concussion. I wasn't even on it. I just grabbed my shoes, got up too fast, and didn't notice I was under the trampoline frame. All I can say is ouch.
    Last edited by Cryogenic Pyro; 09-21-2004 at 08:34 AM.

That sucks man. I broke my wrist from my bike and it took me a few weeks to wear down the cast from playing games. It hurt at the start but got better.

Quote Originally Posted by MixMasta
    Hmmm....maybe you could get a DDR pad and use it to play games..not sure if it works with other games though.
    I used on Halo and I could move and jump but I got stuck in the Pillar of Autumn where you have to crouch.

Thread Information