Thread: ok thats it, how do you play online?

Default ok thats it, how do you play online?

Can someone please give me a detailed description or a place I can go to figure out how to connect my xbox. Everyone keeps talking about it and I'm sick of trying to wait for microsoft to get going so any info would help, thanks

go to www.xboxgw.com i think they have a thing telling you how to set it up

no don't go there go to gamespy.com, they have a nearly 500 people in there already playing HALO online, but u do need to network ur xbox to ur cable or broadband line, thats what i'm waiting for............or buy another cable modem
    Has everyone been incapacitated by a unknown virus introduced into the world population in order to incapacitate internet users by slowing typing speed to a reallllly slow pace ....or am I just lagged?

Frostberg

If only everyone who I gave this link to gave me a dollar...
    http://www.gamespyarcade.com/support/tunnel_xbox.shtml

It has a very easy guide and has pictures for various setups so it should be VERY easy...

Yeah really, how many times have we given direct links to instructions and direct links to the software downloads themselves?!?

People really need to start using the search function of this messageboard or at least look beyond the first 5 messages.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Thread Information