Thread: Starbreeze Working on Rid**** 2

Default Starbreeze Working on Rid**** 2

COR: EFBB was a friggin awesome game, I hope Starbreeze puts out another good one.

Fans of The Chronicles of Rid****: Escape from Butcher Bay can rejoice. According to Vin Diesel, Starbreeze Studios is working on a sequel to the successful first-person shooter. By most accounts, the game, which starred Diesel's voice and likeness, was more successful than the movie it's linked to. A sequel was suspected, but was confirmed by Diesel in a recent interview on comingsoon.net.

While speaking on the recent DVD release of Rid****, Diesel noted that a sequel to the game was in the works. Further details remain hidden for now, but it's unlikely the new game would be based on a future Rid**** feature film, consider the prospect of another costly movie is shaky at best.

Escape from Butcher Bay served as a prequel to The Chronicles of Rid**** movie and it's possible that a new game may pick up where the latest movie left off. Without being tied to the release of a major motion picture, Starbreeze should have the time to add in some multiplayer. Let's cross our fingers.

We'll have more on The Chronicles of Rid**** 2 as it becomes available.

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Rid**** was awesome, and Starbreeze rocks, but I'd rather see them do their own thing, with Diesel's big ugly dumb face not anywhere to be seen. Where's enclave 2?

I'd have to guess COR 2 is comming because COR was alot better than Enclave, and more successful... Just my guess though.

Rid**** was a sleeper hit. I loved it, just a tad short thought. Awesome visuals.

Rid**** was the best single player game I've played on the Xbox.

That was one damn good game.

Great news.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

To Hell with Having Fun Darkside's Avatar

mmmm rid****. multiplayer would be awesome.
    The media needs another blackout.

Quote Originally Posted by StudioAlex
    Rid**** was awesome, and Starbreeze rocks, but I'd rather see them do their own thing, with Diesel's big ugly dumb face not anywhere to be seen. Where's enclave 2?
    I would like to have a Rid**** 2, but Enclave 2 is welcomed even more

They need to licence that sweet engine from Rid****. It was by far the best looking console game ever and was better then most PC games at much higher resolutions.

Beautiful engine and a very good game to boot.

Thread Information