Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serious XBOX Problems!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

In the XBox manual, it's very clear not to insert a disc that has something on it that isn't supposed to be. Blockbuster always puts these stupid sticker things on the games....that could have been the culprit. I never go to blockbuster because of that...I have been going to this other place that doesn't put any sort of sticker on the game.

Man, I knew of a dude that actually put a game in his XBox over an existing game that he already had in there...he simply forgot to pull out the game he was finished with and put the new one on top of it! Idiot!!! The XBox started crunching and stuff....but, everything ended up being fine... It wasn't my XBox...it was some customer that came into the electronics store that I work at part-time. I just about slapped him upside the head for such stupidity

thanks a lot for your advice guys, but thankfully the problems solved. I went back to the store with my receipt and got a new one!

batman46st

Wink thats why

you don't know what a conspiracy is until you know they are watching you... that little green light on the XBOX... don't make eye contact, when the XBOX is on, do not say a word, they see, hear, know everything you are doing... DONT FEED THE BEAST!
    i always wondered why i heard voices when i didnt put and xbox game in the xbox while its on.. no wonder............... i thought i was going crazy......

Originally posted by Hermes
    You are all wrong. Blockbuster puts a special label developed by Sony onto all xbox games. It's a freakin conspiracy!
    those labels are made by blockbuster, and they put them on every game they have (even n64).

Thread Information