Thread: Wardevil Xbox 2 Possible Launch Title

Default Wardevil Xbox 2 Possible Launch Title

a foreign Xbox website is stating that a new game called Wardevil will be a launch title for the Next Xbox. You can see view screens, renders and a teaser trailer at www.wardevil.com..

Let me just say if thats what next gen hardware is gonna be able to do..... BRING IT ON!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Quote Originally Posted by TRIR
    a foreign Xbox website is stating that a new game called Wardevil will be a launch title for the Next Xbox. You can see view screens, renders and a teaser trailer at www.wardevil.com..

Let me just say if thats what next gen hardware is gonna be able to do..... BRING IT ON!!!
    Does that look better graphic wise than half life 2?

It looks amazing good find trir

Well I've never played HL2 in motion, so I don't know but the graphics from the trailer where absolutely amazing. When those tenticale things where attaching to the guys face it looked absolutely real.

Check this out Totten

Wardevil

Half-Life 2
    Last edited by TRIR; 12-01-2004 at 09:28 AM.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

i hope the game plays as well as it looks. one step closer to the holodeck...
    Hidden Content
    props (not propellers) to thecovenant for the sig

And to think I wasn't for the new wave of consoles. Holy ****... As Huck said, if that game runs as good as it looks, I can't wait to see how games end up on that generation.

Well, the CGI there was fantastic. Really impressive stuff. My only fear, it that it's CGI, I mean, our Xbox now could play it, there's no in game footage there. So the actual in game graphics (and what graphics on the next gen systems will be like in general) are still a complete mystery

From my understand most of the screen shots that werent renders or art where actual in engine graphics.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here

From my understand most of the screen shots that werent renders or art where actual in engine graphics.
    Just like the ones in Halo 2 supposedly were?

Well if you click on "The Game" it shows a few of the enviorment and says they are directly from the game level.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here

Well if you click on "The Game" it shows a few of the enviorment and says they are directly from the game level.
    Yeah, I saw that, but seriously, isn't that what they said for Halo 2? I hope you're right but I'll believe it when I see it.

THE REAL BOSS

The next gen systems will have graphics of doom 3 and HL2. I doubt they will be much better then that. They may be slightly sharper with a little more detail but that's it IMO.
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

Well I've never played HL2 in motion, so I don't know but the graphics from the trailer where absolutely amazing. When those tenticale things where attaching to the guys face it looked absolutely real.

Check this out Totten

Wardevil

Half-Life 2
    Nice trir
    Im getting this game and maybe half life 2

For God's sake, when the hell did people say Halo 2's graphics were gonna look like that? stop *****ing about visuals, gameplay people, gameplay. Damn.

around from time to time CMX Jedi's Avatar

holy crap and thats one of the first games

Quote Originally Posted by TOTTEN
    Nice trir
    Im getting this game and maybe half life 2
    The guy's head for Wardevil is obviously a render, unless the next-gen consoles will surpass the PC ten fold that is.

Does look nice, but I wouldn't get hyped about anything till we see INGAME stuff.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

skorp

Thumbs up

Awesome none the less...

Nice find TRIR...

where did you get possible xbox2 launch from? I didn't see where it said what platform it is going to. Wishful thinking?

As I said before I found it on a foreign Xbox site, a german site. www.xboxyede.com something like that. Its a pretty big Euro Xbox site.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here

skorp

Thumbs up

Another European Xbox site talking about it

Anyone undertstand what they're saying? lol

The art they posted is also from the DIGI-GUYS website ...

I love Concept Art from games...

The animations are cool too....

Thread Information