Thread: how is pro evolution ?

Default how is pro evolution ?

hey this \
    game is out and no one speak of it! how is it ?

thanks
    O

The game is fantastic, a real soccer sim at last. The live side is great with no lag and I'm seriously impressed. Pro evo is the top soccer game Imo, if your a soccer fan then you'll love it.
    "Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

Best......game.......ever!!!

Along with Halo 2 of course!

Only issue I have with it is on Live that people can just quit games when they are losing without any punishment, ala FIFA 2005 where the game would end 0-3 against you. This is a major flaw unfortunately, hopefully Konami patch it up really soon.

Not any tournaments however either, this is where FIFA 2005 excels in front but these two issues they are the only ways that it does.

Otherwise, it looks and plays fantastic, so much more pace to it than FIFA 2005 as well which your left to look around at and wonder why so slow....

If your looking for the perfect footy sim, look no further.........until next year.
    Last edited by heartsfan; 01-01-2005 at 05:11 PM.

Ironing Board

Yeah its up there with the best...but perhaps we shouldn't kid ourselves, 'coz it is the best. I used to be a a fifa man til pro ev 3 and 4 were released, even though I enjoyed the earlier versions. But truly pro ev 4 is a masterpiece, even better with your mates round and a handy crate of beer. Cheers. hobbsy505.

Thread Information