slick isnt it

Quote Originally Posted by CMX Jedi
    i realy cant picture a hard drive siting ontop can look good
    slick isnt it
    LOL.....nice pic
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

sucks at Halo 2.

reclaimer.. the headsets will most likely be wireless also if everything else is wireless
    -XTF

i bet it wont be wireless... i cant picture it
    Hidden Content

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

slick isnt it
    haha, NICE!!!

I hate wireless controllers. When I get pissed at games I tend to throw controller. Normally the little safety mechanism on the cord slows the rate of speed. But with wireless..it could go right out a window.

Thanks Spartan for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by rpgreligion
    I hate wireless controllers. When I get pissed at games I tend to throw controller. Normally the little safety mechanism on the cord slows the rate of speed. But with wireless..it could go right out a window.
    anger managment?

Xbox 360:

I used to post here a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisper
    Xbox 360:
    ...cute, very cute

The PSKT is for...

slick isnt it
    I was actually imagining something more like this.

The Addict Formerly Known as Hidden Content / PapaSKooT-XBA

A sega genesis with a game inserted!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Hidden Content Tune&bg=8" quality="high"width="400"height="160"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="font-family: Impact">Dz

LMAO!!!!

around from time to time CMX Jedi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PapaSKooT-XBA
    I was actually imagining something more like this.
    if it looked like that, it'll still be ugly (to me). guess we'll just have to wait n see. maybe it will look good.

Official Aussie of XBA™ Rochey69r's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vman
    well, like ppl have said before, the wirless controllers and the optional HD has its cons, but it also has its pro's. like everything else in the world! my goodness, the next-generation console will NOT be perfect? That's unheard of! come on, you douche bags. you KNOW they will have controllers with cords and you dont HAVE to buy the HD! who cares if there are no custom sound tracks. Ever heard of a CD player? hook some portable speakers to your walkman if you just HAVE to listen to music while you play. Its not like you'll die if you dont listen to music. and you will eventually buy the HD anyway cause there is bound to be some sweet ass DLC.
    have u ever heard of high definition 5.1? oviosly not. when playing games i listen to my cd tracks from my xbox's hd in high def sound...not crappy portable speakers...also what if you have albums on ya xbox hd u dont have on cd? and when u wanna change soundtrack u have to swap cd's around do you? hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Rochey69r
    have u ever heard of high definition 5.1? oviosly not. when playing games i listen to my cd tracks from my xbox's hd in high def sound...not crappy portable speakers...also what if you have albums on ya xbox hd u dont have on cd? and when u wanna change soundtrack u have to swap cd's around do you? hmmm
    Exactly, I love my 5.1 and apparently the ones who don't have it are the ones who don't mind it not being there. Only a few games did it right, but its totally worth it. Vice City anybody??? more seamless, its just another radio station. Most in game music sucks and its amazing (yes AMAZING) to listen to quality tracks instead of crap (burnout 3 anyone???, just not implemented very well. Thanks EA)
    If there is no hard-drive standard then everygame has to be made without one in mind. THAT BLOWS, its a step backwards, and I loved my box because it was so advanced. Standard 480p, standard 5.1, and standard hard-drive. Guess what, its the same price as PS2. The fact the next is named 360 is because soccer-moms see a ps3 or xbox 2 for the same price, they'll get the one with the 3 on it because they'll probably think its better (all advertising). If you have to buy a hard-drive it jacks up the price, if you don't buy a hard-drive you STILL need a memory card, which once again jacks up the price and most PS owners have memory cards lying around so once again, its cheaper for them.
    I didn't buy my xbox because of price, I bought it because it was buy far better than anything on the market, microsoft knows this, they lost $100 on every console sold when it launched, I really don't see them dumbing it down to save money. NOBODY will want to spend more than $50 for memory storage if they don't have to. This is a TERRIBLE..repeat..Horrible decision for Microsoft to make considering Sony's console will have a hard-drive standard, which means in turn the games will be made with a hard-drive in mind. I hate to say it but sony is looking better and better by the day (except that damn controller, but I highly doubt I'll be getting a "Duke" in wireless form courtesy of microsoft anyway...I can only hope). Microsoft needs to stay in the lead or they will truely never break into the japanese market regardless if they got Hironobu Sakaguchi (Final fantasy 1-6) to make games exclusively for xbox 2. I believe Bill Gates will make the right decision considering how much money they've put into it (6 billion dollar development just for xbox 1) Thats a terrible investment to just be second place. Here's hoping its still a console designed with hard-core gamers in mind with accesibility to casual gamers, and not the other way around

Official Aussie of XBA™ Rochey69r's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jteqnique
    Exactly, I love my 5.1 and apparently the ones who don't have it are the ones who don't mind it not being there. Only a few games did it right, but its totally worth it. Vice City anybody??? more seamless, its just another radio station. Most in game music sucks and its amazing (yes AMAZING) to listen to quality tracks instead of crap (burnout 3 anyone???, just not implemented very well. Thanks EA)
    If there is no hard-drive standard then everygame has to be made without one in mind. THAT BLOWS, its a step backwards, and I loved my box because it was so advanced. Standard 480p, standard 5.1, and standard hard-drive. Guess what, its the same price as PS2. The fact the next is named 360 is because soccer-moms see a ps3 or xbox 2 for the same price, they'll get the one with the 3 on it because they'll probably think its better (all advertising). If you have to buy a hard-drive it jacks up the price, if you don't buy a hard-drive you STILL need a memory card, which once again jacks up the price and most PS owners have memory cards lying around so once again, its cheaper for them.
    I didn't buy my xbox because of price, I bought it because it was buy far better than anything on the market, microsoft knows this, they lost $100 on every console sold when it launched, I really don't see them dumbing it down to save money. NOBODY will want to spend more than $50 for memory storage if they don't have to. This is a TERRIBLE..repeat..Horrible decision for Microsoft to make considering Sony's console will have a hard-drive standard, which means in turn the games will be made with a hard-drive in mind. I hate to say it but sony is looking better and better by the day (except that damn controller, but I highly doubt I'll be getting a "Duke" in wireless form courtesy of microsoft anyway...I can only hope). Microsoft needs to stay in the lead or they will truely never break into the japanese market regardless if they got Hironobu Sakaguchi (Final fantasy 1-6) to make games exclusively for xbox 2. I believe Bill Gates will make the right decision considering how much money they've put into it (6 billion dollar development just for xbox 1) Thats a terrible investment to just be second place. Here's hoping its still a console designed with hard-core gamers in mind with accesibility to casual gamers, and not the other way around
    well said

Quote Originally Posted by vman
    anger managment?

Nah. The throwing of the controllers gets rid of all the anger...

Until a joystick breaks.

Thanks Spartan for the sig

around from time to time CMX Jedi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rpgreligion
    Nah. The throwing of the controllers gets rid of all the anger...
    Until a joystick breaks.
    i threw my xbox controller plenty of times. the start and back buttons dont work anymore , the rumble moter is loose so it ratles everytime it rumbles. but it still works

MS can easily come out on top if they want to.. but do they really want to? do they really care if their product is superior? I don't think they care as much as sony does

I used to post here a lot.

I disagree there Whisper, you may have been being sarcastic though. The exact thing they did with the Xbox is, to try and make the best console out there. When you see interviews with the actual poeple responsible for designing it, that is what they said. My question is if they are headed in the right direction.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Thread Information