Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If You Had Da POWER?

Lightbulb If You Had Da POWER?

HEY YO!
    To all my fellow addicts and ninja-holics!
    Got a question comrades.

If you had da power (which you all never will ) and were a Microsoft Executive with the man power to make one marketing move to help the Xbox gain some grown on Sony's sorry ass PoS2, what would it be?

Buy out Konami.

Buy Square and Mcdonalds and make a Grimace RPG.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

First, I think XBox.com could be much better. It's not nearly as good as this website, in my opinion...but, that goes without saying! This website kicks ass!

I would also add more commercials...add more sponsers like they did with Taco Bell and Dorritos. They need a company like Pepsi or Coke. Better yet: Coors! hehe

I also think they could add more streaming video of games on their website...It's growing, but, they should have more...atleast one of every game that is out or that is coming out within the same month that is current.

I would keep growing my stable of first party developers.

I would also make sure the best Japanese XBOX titles get internationalized and marketed to the rest of the world.

Furthermore, I would STRONGLY encourage all XBOX titles to support 1080i (and require it of my first party titles).

The best marketing move they could make is to concentrate on the games and make them clearly superior in every genre. It's the games that sell systems. PS2 fanboys may be deluded but I don't think they're idiots. Once they see the full potential of the XBOX on display there will be no turning back.

Originally posted by JJaX

Comon people!!

A grimace RPG by square. Ohh YeaaaH

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    I would keep growing my stable of first party developers.

I would also make sure the best Japanese XBOX titles get internationalized and marketed to the rest of the world.

Furthermore, I would STRONGLY encourage all XBOX titles to support 1080i (and require it of my first party titles).

The best marketing move they could make is to concentrate on the games and make them clearly superior in every genre. It's the games that sell systems. PS2 fanboys may be deluded but I don't think they're idiots. Once they see the full potential of the XBOX on display there will be no turning back.
    Great points here...Also, I think that every split screen multi-player game should atleast have the option to use the System Link.

Originally posted by Maximus

Great points here...Also, I think that every split screen multi-player game should atleast have the option to use the System Link.

Or take any sports title and make it system link with 1 Disc.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Comon people!!

A grimace RPG by square. Ohh YeaaaH
    only if they had the duck form da AFLAC commercials as an add on

id buy out sony

I'd produce a commerical where Britney Spears dances around wearing nothing but a black-leather X with green edges, and had absolutely nothing to do w/ the actual product, b/c we all know that's what sells.

more games with soundtrack feature

and make it where u can hook your xbox up 2 2 tvs without system link (cause i olny have 1 XBOX), so normal spilt screen can be on 2 tvs

LOL!!!! and

only if they had the duck form da AFLAC commercials as an add on

LOL!!!!

My suggestion to Microsoft would be to spend just as much money as Sony in advertising. I would also suggest that Microsoft investigate what Sony has been telling retailers and game developers to push ps2 ahead of xbox. I think folks would be surprised to find out that Sony is not playing by the rules.

BUY SONY!!!!!!!!! hehehe sony would cry and then they could have a ban fire and burn all the ps2 and the ps2 fanboys would snuggle with their ps2 and cry all night and also they should have the taco bell dog come back come on that guy was a classic and it could be xboxs mascot and also they should like buy a hotel or something like that like one of the major ones and have it so that you could play xbox and if you wanted you could buy one thats never been used or something like that and then they should buy like ford...no ford sucks they snould buy chevy and put a tv and xbox built into the car!!!!!!!! and im done
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

Ford DOES NOT SUCK. Nuff said , lol.

LMAO!! what can I say, that was classic jjax!

But would that Burger stealing gump with da jail cloths be Grimacs nemesis?! That would reek of awesomeness!

Originally posted by DT21
    Buy out Konami.
    im not sure that would be enough, unless they announced a new series of MGS titles and announced an all-new Contra trilogy or something!
    Cant forget Castlevania too!

I dont think Konami produces enough games on a yearly average. Though there games sell milllions a couple a year just aint enough for da hardcore gamers needs.

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

LMAO!! what can I say, that was classic jjax!

But would that Burger stealing gump with da jail cloths be Grimacs nemesis?! That would reek of awesomeness!
    Actually you would meet up with the hamburglar in crack house in jersey city. We all know the hamburglar loves crack, Grimace has a coke problem too. They would team up and rob people for EXP points. This game would so rock.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by thunderkiss2k1
    My suggestion to Microsoft would be to spend just as much money as Sony in advertising. I would also suggest that Microsoft investigate what Sony has been telling retailers and game developers to push ps2 ahead of xbox. I think folks would be surprised to find out that Sony is not playing by the rules.
    Good points thunder, I as well agree that Sony are some sleazy sneaky b@stards!
    I cant pin point it, but I do feel they are doing something under the sheets,......... um,.. other than sleeping with all the Square big wigs and CEO's!

oh, and im with you little waximus, HUgh Jass's post was well writen.

Thread Information