Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If You Had Da POWER?

Buy the playstation company. Then you can make your own playstations! And drop the price of PS2. You could make them 20 dollars.

Originally posted by JJaX

Actually you would meet up with the hamburglar in crack house in jersey city. We all know the hamburglar loves crack, Grimace has a coke problem too. They would team up and rob people for EXP points. This game would so rock.

LMAO! Congrates jjax, you just make my morning!
    now's all's left is to go cop my RAW after work this evening and im set!

I would include a free case of beer with every xbox unit. And seeing as I am a M$ exec, I will then pay enough money to have a new drinking age of 3, that way bundling beer with the xbox wouldnt be illegal and therefore keeping my boss bill outta court.

Default I would...

I would buy up stock in Konami, Square, Sega, EA Sports, Activision, Lucas Arts, ect..

So we can pull the same S-H-I-T that Sony did. MS and the Xbox would be unstopable. hahahahahahaha(devilish laugh)
    Games I own so far:
    PGR--SSX Tricky
    DOA3--HALO
    Obi Won--Silent Hill2
    Max Payne--NFL Fever
    THPS2x--Dave Mirra2
    Genma Onimusha--Wreckless
    Raw-JSRF-Blood Omen 2

The answer is forty-two frog11983's Avatar

Buy out rockstar, they make some cool games.

I would go into every other market Sony is in. Make a movie studio, some theatre chains, an home electronics devision making tvs and audio equipment, speakers, receivers etc.

Or I would just let Sony be and do my own thing and continue to put out the best darn console there is. No need to get down and dirty. Sony is as you know an OEM that uses Microsoft software.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

I would start a giant ad campaign (after the bundling beer with xboxs). Like a commercial where Bill gates explains the xbox, but first apologizes to the world for windows 95 and the stupid paperclip that comes with office.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Nice, dude! I really like the beer bundle idea!

i would buy alot of prostitutes and each xbox would come with a woman

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    i would buy alot of prostitutes and each xbox would come with a woman

CAN I PRE-ORDER MINE RIGHT NOW SNOOPY!?

haha, you can! and for an extra 50 bucks, you can get a case of jack daniels. haha, my assistant principal is such a drunk. he drinks so much, but not in school. he probly has a case of jack daniels under his desk, everyone know that he drinks, its so funny

First and foremost, I would make sure that the launching of on-line play would indeed come out as planned. As said before, demand that the games being produced by the Microsoft stable exceed all the others being produced by 3rd party, to ensure competition and great games eventually being produced by 3rd parties. And finally, put out a portable handheld that just trumps the GBA. Portable Halo, yeah I think that would sell.
    Not only is my opinion biased, it's better.

How about creating an xbox that insults anyone playing on controllers 2,3,and 4. That way you don't have to waste your time trash talkin your friends when they com over. yes... now why didn;t ms come up with that one?

Thread Information