Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo challenge!

If anyone else is down for some games tonight come find us! Keep an eye out for an XBA room around 10PM west coast time.

Gamespy Id : TY
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by ty818
    If anyone else is down for some games tonight come find us! Keep an eye out for an XBA room around 10PM west coast time.

Yo, Ty...I always create a room called "Seattle Slayer", just so you know. Often times there are some additional words after "Seattle Slayer"...but, it always begins with those two words.

I may be on around 10:00pm, unless my wife makes me watch the Olympics again... I actually like watching them, but, I could do well without watching another Ice Skating competition

I will definately be on tonight, though...I just don't know what time. The latest will be 11:00pm. Let's compete or play on a Team or something

Yah.. we canadians really got shafted by the judging on the pairs figure skating..

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by kazual
    Yah.. we canadians really got shafted by the judging on the pairs figure skating..
    Dude, one thing is for sure, I never look forward to watching figure skating...my wife made me! But, I must admit, I was really hoping that the Canadian team would win...and, in my opinion, like the rest of the entire world, knows that they actually should have been wearing gold instead of Silver. That Russian team was a good team, but, they blew it and still won! WTF?

dudes look me up!!!! Ill try and get on tonight. it would be sweeet to have 2 v. 2 all XBA members Yo max, i looked you up a few nights ago and there are like 30 Maximus'! No joke! but now that you changed your name to XBA Maximus it should be better.

Sounds good Max. Doesnt matter what time you get on ,cause I should be on all night. Go ahead and add me to your list when you get on. That will make it easier!

Teams would be nice, so any xba members with good pings come on in for some late night slayer.

Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

Thread Information