Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 360 Confirmed Again, Design Leaked, Console To Be White?

I'm gonna be boring

I'll just post this to give a good HARDY HAR HA HA because Zoolander is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveRPGs
    I'll just post this to give a good HARDY HAR HA HA because Zoolander is hilarious.
    Cause the thread hasn't strayed off topic TOO much yet without that :P
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

If color is such an issue, you guys need to slide down the dial to the Nintendo site

Quote Originally Posted by Tony-XBA
    If color is such an issue, you guys need to slide down the dial to the Nintendo site
    It is when it is a $300+ prominent piece of entertainment equipment in your living room. I kinda like things to go together and not stick out like tacky fisher price toys. One reason why I never bought a Gamecube. Haven't lived in a dorm in 8 years, don't plan to decorate like one again.

White is the least inspiring color anyone could choose for a design color. Right now it is a fad, thanks to Apple, and in a couple years will have been copied ad nauseam by numerous products and usually in a very cheap looking way. Just look at all that translucent neon crap the computer world got flooded with thanks to the colored iMacs. Hell it even made its way to the kitchen (Forman Grill).

Since the gaming world is a lot older now, (Talking 22 and up) I would hope that they design their console to mesh with the rest of electronic equipment, black, silver or any variation of.

Oh well, painting is still an option.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

you know that they will eventually come out with skins. its inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by LynxFX-XBA
    It is when it is a $300+ prominent piece of entertainment equipment in your living room. I kinda like things to go together and not stick out like tacky fisher price toys. One reason why I never bought a Gamecube. Haven't lived in a dorm in 8 years, don't plan to decorate like one again.
    You didn't give GC a chance cause of it's color? Wow....that's a whole new level of excuses.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation
    You didn't give GC a chance cause of it's color? Wow....that's a whole new level of excuses.
    No that is one reason, there were a slew of other reasons added in there.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Hope it ends up being white or pink or some abstract color so if you get it everyone that comes over will ask why the hell you bought a insert_color_here xbox2
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

:'( Xbox has gone racist
    Hidden Content
    ----------------------------
    Hidden Content
    -super_ryu/ RyuKid

And Lynx, once again, proves why he is the man.

moto, you are such a woman.

dunno about you guys, but i'm really liking this white color... but a circle shaped.... hmmm its different whcih i like, but i never had any electronics in shaped of a circle before lol

Quote Originally Posted by LynxFX-XBA

White is the least inspiring color anyone could choose for a design color. Right now it is a fad, thanks to Apple, and in a couple years will have been copied ad nauseam by numerous products and usually in a very cheap looking way. Just look at all that translucent neon crap the computer world got flooded with thanks to the colored iMacs. Hell it even made its way to the kitchen (Forman Grill).

Since the gaming world is a lot older now, (Talking 22 and up) I would hope that they design their console to mesh with the rest of electronic equipment, black, silver or any variation of.

Oh well, painting is still an option.

Boy it's sure easy to get a rise out of you sometimes...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tony-XBA
    Boy it's sure easy to get a rise out of you sometimes...LOL
    Ehh, its been one of those weeks.
    ---Hidden Content ---

Thread Information