Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XBOX 360 Pic Leaked

Skankeez
    Last edited by Yankeez-XBA; 05-07-2005 at 04:19 PM.

Chilling in Antarctica Sleazy P Martini's Avatar

Ew. I really hope that's fake.

Its real and MS I bet is pissed

That doesnt look too bad.

sweet ... I can't wait to see the show.. I like that it can stand on the side, gives you more options in your entertainment center.

Yup, that's it. My sister confirmed it (from an older picture actually), she went to the Xbox360 MTV special recording (was in the audience with her PMS clan).

I was invited to go, got a ticket and everthing, but I had to work in the morning (they wanted to spend the night there).

:(

Cool!

Let me go and post this pic all over at TXB!!

I seriously dislike the color. White? Why White? I hope theres a silver/grey/black version. Oh well, even if there isn't its still on my Christmas list.

As with many other consoles, I'm sure there will be different color Xboxes available... Eventually.

Personally, I think the design is great. Great choice of colors and an overall slick looking design... Seeing these pics makes me more excited for the next Xbox and probably will inspire me to start saving some bucks for it.

I think the Xbox360 logo on the controller is for choosing the signal for wireless transmitting. You can see numbers next to the sphere thing.
    RB

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Looks nice. Reminds me of a Lexus. Definately looks like something adults wouldn't mind adorning their entertainment setups.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal Kid
    I think the Xbox360 logo on the controller is for choosing the signal for wireless transmitting. You can see numbers next to the sphere thing.
    That got me to notice those numbers. What I think it is, is selecting your player number. Seeing as the controlers are wireless, you may need to choose which controller is in which "slot." So pressing that button may infact select a signal dedicated to that controller slot. So if you have a controller and want to be player number two, you press it twice, and you are now sending a signal to the second controller port.

Which makes me wonder how they will deal with Lan situations. Hmm...
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Chilling in Antarctica Sleazy P Martini's Avatar

I assume it will lie horizontal and vertical a la PS2. Meh......I suppose it's whats on the inside that counts

/Still hates the white.

I really like the console, as long as it's shiny, slick white, not some off-white color, but from the pics it looks nice. I don't really like the controllers a ton, but I guess as long as it feels like the old ones, it'll be fine.
    Last edited by wbio; 05-07-2005 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wbio
    I really like the console, as long as it's pure, slick white, not some off-white color, but from the pics it looks nice. I don't really like the controllers a ton, but I guess as long as it feels like the old ones, it'll be fine.
    Ahh, pure white... ehhh. I hope it's sort of a pearl white. Pure white is so bland.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Eh, color me nonexcited....as in white. Looks like they took the size complaints of the first Xbox (I didn't mind) to heart and really made X2 as small as it could be. Still can't wait to see what it can do, but as for the design I'm unimpressed.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Quote Originally Posted by MerimacHamwich
    Ahh, pure white... ehhh. I hope it's sort of a pearl white. Pure white is so bland.
    That's actually more what I meant, because I agree, pure white is bland, I was trying to say a real white color, not a slightly-greyed color. What I want is a shiny white surface on the 360.

Bien, so we agree!

im hoping that the X button in the middle of the controller can be the power button / reset button.. that would be awesome

I used to post here a lot.

Skankeez

Quote Originally Posted by Whisper
    im hoping that the X button in the middle of the controller can be the power button / reset button.. that would be awesome

but that would suck if you dropped your controller on the floor in middle of an important game on xbl and reset your xbox lol

Thread Information