Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wow RAW is great

Default wow RAW is great

ive been playing this game nostop,its so good the controls come easy,an the brawls are great.best caw i ever seen,they even got a dbz looking haircut,i dont know why anyone wouldnt like this game ,plus i heard theres codes to unlock all of ecw an wcw plus somebody said theres a code for blood,ill wait an see on the codes ,but this is the best fighiting game out on the xbox.
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

so digital is it worth the $50 bucks.
    Games I own so far:
    PGR--SSX Tricky
    DOA3--HALO
    Obi Won--Silent Hill2
    Max Payne--NFL Fever
    THPS2x--Dave Mirra2
    Genma Onimusha--Wreckless
    Raw-JSRF-Blood Omen 2

Exactly, its a fighting game.... not a wrestling game. Anchor should have stayed with UFC games, thats what there best at. In there first attempt it doesn't look liked they've grasped the concept of a wrestling engine. AKI had the perfect wrestling game engine. I wish RAW's engine was more like no mercy's and wrestlemania2k.
    Jack Talent and Sid Serious = Serious Talent.

I have played Raw for 3 hours tonight. It's 2am and I'm going to play one more match. This game is AWESOME. I was reading some posts in the Fighting Discussion and It's beyond me how anyone can say this game is bad. This is one of the top Xbox games out. I live in Canada and this game cost (with taxes) $87 and it was money well spent. If you doubt it rent it and you won't want to take it back. Easily 9\10.

xbox.ign.com gave it a 9.1
    i own it and agree its good. i like wearing my opponents clothing (glasses, bandanna, etc)

yeah its worth $50. Obi-Wan on the other hand is a $25 type game. Yuck

Originally posted by CyberBOMB
    xbox.ign.com gave it a 9.1
    i own it and agree its good. i like wearing my opponents clothing (glasses, bandanna, etc)

yeah its worth $50. Obi-Wan on the other hand is a $25 type game. Yuck
    but Gamespot gave RAW 6.5, d@mn
    don't forget to visit:

Hidden Content join our forums too Hidden Content

Gamespot sucks! I think this game is definatly worth the $50....once you get the finishers down, the ass wooping will begin!

Gamespot seems to be a PS2 fanboys now. They gave low grade to xbox games and higher games to ps2 games. Don't believe me? Check their review games
    don't forget to visit:

Hidden Content join our forums too Hidden Content

Exclamation It is not that good.... fight the hype.

IMO-

Read the reviews in the Xboxaddict review section..... anytime a game gets super high scores and super low scores that means that the game is over hyped.... this game is mediocere, I think that UFC Tapout will be a much better investment of $50. I bought RAW is WAR and returned it to EB....

PhReeK out!
    PhReeK out!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I plan on renting it before I consider buying it. One thing is for sure, the graphics look bad ass! Normally, I don't buy wrestling games, but, RAW looks so sweet! So, because I haven't bought any wrestling game before, I don't have as high as expectations as some of you hardcore wrestling game fans...

Besides, renting is a good way to really review a game for yourself. Personally, I can care less what other people rate games as...I haven't built up my trust with Gamespot or even know the guy who made the review. Everyone's opinion differs.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

RAW is a good game, but I believe that No Mercy is alot better. I dont like how the CPU always reverses the grapples, and in No Mercy, you could crouch and attack people while you were getting up...on RAW, your getting up and you get punched

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    RAW is a good game, but I believe that No Mercy is alot better. I dont like how the CPU always reverses the grapples, and in No Mercy, you could crouch and attack people while you were getting up...on RAW, your getting up and you get punched
    Dude, that's not all that bad! Especially if you are the guy punching the dude that his getting up That's usually the situation for me anyway

Default Re: wow RAW is great

Originally posted by DIGITAL
    ive been playing this game nostop,its so good the controls come easy,an the brawls are great.best caw i ever seen,they even got a dbz looking haircut,i dont know why anyone wouldnt like this game ,plus i heard theres codes to unlock all of ecw an wcw plus somebody said theres a code for blood,ill wait an see on the codes ,but this is the best fighiting game out on the xbox.

I know this one trick!!! Here how to do it.

When your losing your match throw down your control and break dance like booker T and look at your hand, Then when your friend look at you like your an a55hole, Kick him/her in the face as hard as you can!!!!!!! Works everytime!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

i never liked wrestling games ,but this one is special,an Maximus i think you will lkie this game,its basically a kick ass game,an i heard people r unlocking blood,i havent seen a blood code yet myself but this game has so many secrets im almost sure theres blood!!!i think the game is better then i thought it would be
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Originally posted by DIGITAL
    i never liked wrestling games ,but this one is special,an Maximus i think you will lkie this game,its basically a kick ass game,an i heard people r unlocking blood,i havent seen a blood code yet myself but this game has so many secrets im almost sure theres blood!!!i think the game is better then i thought it would be
    Dude! That's cool, Digital I'll definately check it out...I would like to rent it and have a couple buddies over and have a few frosty beverages

Smile Difficulty Factor!

I am SO happy that this game has a high difficulty factor! I just got it and I put on EASY and I am BARELY winning, even though I have played No Mercy and Wrestlemania countless times!

When I first got Smackdown 3, I turned it on to Easy, and won convincingly. I put it on Medium, and won convincingly. I put it on hard, and won CONVINCINGLY! WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP! NO SKILL INVOLVED.

Raw has actually made it so you have to VERY GOOD to win a title. WHAT A CONCEPT!

Jaxx I did the spinaroni and kicked my friend in the head, he just punched me back. That didn't work now what?

yeah me an my friends slammed a few beers back last night a played raw for hours i was beating undertaker over the head with a tv whil my other friends were smashing each other over there heads with chairs,the weapons in this game are great,it s like playing at the acardes,speaking of which this game gives me a reason to buy that big acrade syle joystick,!!raw is a must if you own an xbox ,rent or buy still a great game.

Originally posted by bryanhls
    Jaxx I did the spinaroni and kicked my friend in the head, he just punched me back. That didn't work now what?
    Hmmm, If you live in a two story house, Piledrive him from the roof. That should paralize or kill him.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Cool Thanks Jaxx that worked!

Thread Information