Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prey

skorp

Thumbs up PREY [Xbox360 11min. video]

No need to pray now. Check our exclusive direct-feed demo of the scorchingly hot game running in realtime.

PREY

Read the interview with Human Head Studios' Project Lead Chris Rhinehart and Art Director Rowan Atalla about the game's basis, back story, lead character at IGN.

That game looks crazy...

wow next gen is gonna kick ass!

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

yaaaaaay

my dear god. I was just happy about the video, but now that i saw it...my dear god. Ive never seen a world that's so alien, it felt like the first time i saw event horizon, or alien, or predator. I m just so filled with, i dont know. Fear, and anxiousness. That was amazing, that was really amazing. Good to know 3d realms hasnt lost their touch. Man that was amazing. I think that was the most impressive video ive seen thus far, even more so than gears of war.

I actually backe dup from my screen and said "om my god" when he was looking in the window and he saw those two little kids...that was just, oh my god. i dont know how to describe how im feeling...so much for editorial staff
    Last edited by TheCovenant-XBA; 05-28-2005 at 12:50 AM.

I need to go change my pants. I wonder if PS3 has any in game footage like that... oh wait they dont even have the hardware for the systerm yet and there really good at estimating at what the specs might be. Enough said welcome to the NeXbox-360 generation
    Last edited by Solid Snake 015; 05-28-2005 at 01:22 AM.
    M$ great software, great hardware and thank you for listening to the game designers (good thinking) XBox=100%

Sony good hardware, but please be honest about it. Also please figure out how to use that Cell.

Nintendo... always has been and always will be "real"

Dude, thats a sweet video!

Thats what DIII should have been like.

Oh no another FPS ....

welp I mean ...the last time Xbox had an fps was before a ....MIN...
    Every min another fps is coming out and every body is excited ...what is difference in this game then halo ?

Oh I see the weapon here is yellow instead of blue!!
    let's BUY IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by odpr
    Oh no another FPS ....

Every min another fps is coming out and every body is excited ...what is difference in this game then halo ?

let's BUY IT!!
    i have noticed that you seem to propose naiive and stupid theorys. its like saying Driv3r is the exact same as GTA... that statement speaks for itself

i agree that the xbox boasted more FPS titles, but the xbox360 has already shown that this will not be the case.

and to be honest who cares if there is loads of FPS titles, as long as they impress like this one im quite happy. but the key is balance, and thats what we will see with the 360.

.................. but my god, that video was amazing!! and .... the children at the end that was ... scary to say the least.

this game = i want
    Hidden Content

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Looks like Doom.
    "If there is enough religion to instill war, why isn't there enough to instill tolerance?"

Dbrizzle

I was a little confused what was going on. Like when he warped into the guy with a bow and arrow and then back to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by odpr
    Oh no another FPS ....

let's BUY IT!!
    Please STFU

The graphics look great but the game doesnt look very fun to play.

it looks awesome to me...like it would actually have some real tension in it...and creepiness, like cov said. it looks like more story than just an average shooter might have.
    Hidden Content
    props (not propellers) to thecovenant for the sig

What confuses the hell out of me is how anyone can say that doesn't look that good...

you have to be freaking completely insane to think that doesn't look good...

Everything about that game from what I saw tops Halo2 beyond imagination (graphics and single player stuff only of course).. I loved when he was shooting those guys with their naked butts lol that was kinda funny, but did you see when the bullets were hitting them.. wowzer

I liked those warp things where the aliens (or whatever they are) were coming out of, and then you could go into .. and then those levels where the gravity was changing.. and he could be upside down.. then hit the button and everything fell to the ground again... just cool! Single player looks fun as hell in that game.

Default Prey

this game looks pretty sweet. It has got me interested.

Prey

Eh. I'm getting kind of sick of the whole futuristic alien/monster scene, which looks like what a great deal of next-gen games are going to consist of. At least it looks pretty.

Thanks Spartan for the sig

all I get when I open that is a videogame version of a jeep commercial... can someone update the link?

y couldnt you put these in the thread along with the movie?

Yup, those are some awesome screens dude...but probably move em into the Video thread for Prey
    Dr. Tran's Giving Away the Hot D*ckings!

The jeep commercial for some reason comes before the 10 minute of in game video, just wait after the commercial is done.

That looks amazing. This doesn't seem to be your average seek and destroy fps type mission. It has some puzzles to it from what I've seen, a really deep story line, good action and looks very creepy. I'm suprised they utilized the death of kids and such in it, but it looks very good.

Although, for those with easily obtained motion sickness or what not, this doesn't look like their game. Seems there is lots of going upside down and defying gravity and all that good stuff. Cool, thanks for the link.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSniper
    The jeep commercial for some reason comes before the 10 minute of in game video, just wait after the commercial is done.

That looks amazing. This doesn't seem to be your average seek and destroy fps type mission. It has some puzzles to it from what I've seen, a really deep story line, good action and looks very creepy. I'm suprised they utilized the death of kids and such in it, but it looks very good.

Although, for those with easily obtained motion sickness or what not, this doesn't look like their game. Seems there is lots of going upside down and defying gravity and all that good stuff. Cool, thanks for the link.

The kids thing got to you too huh? is it even legal? shooting little kids are having horrificly gory deaths of small children seems to be big enough to tip the scales in the politics of video games...the game does look good as hell though.

Dbrizzle

Yeah, that game looks tight as hell. I can't wait. I don't understand why everyone complains about more FPS?

Thread Information