Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: teh im in love with this girl and i dont know what to do thread

I had a very similiar relationship with a girl. I was very good friends with her but she didn't want to date because college is right around the corner. So basically one night I just told her I wasn't going to talk to her anymore because it sucked so bad knowing that we could have something and us just letting it slip by. Sure enough a little over a week later I get a call from her... and now things are great kinda. We hang out almost every night.

BTW- She's the girl in the member's pics threads.

My advice is to let her know how you feel and if she feels differently just say that you don't want to be friends and that won't work because it'll be a constant reminder of how you could have something great. I had to ignore some pretty tough text messages and stuff, but it worked out for me. The way I looked at it; you'll either get the girl, or get over the girl. It's the ballsy thing to do.

Slowride

Acting like you don't like a girl works to attract them to you, but this girl, from what you've said, OBVIOUSLY LIKES YOU!!!!! Step up to the plate. If you wait to long to seal the deal she'll move on. Kiss her.

And yes, I only read the original post and the beginning of the second one before I posted.

lol @ champ...

Anyways sounds like everyone else said what needed to be said. So good luck with that.

As for the pathetic (someone mentioned something about pathetic stuff) goes... I win .... try crush/infatuation/whatever for a girl for close to 2 years, all the while she's your friends gf.... eeek

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon
    I can not stress honesty....it is the best policy in any relationship wether it be friendship or a romantic one.

grown up woman are different than girls. Grown up woman are sane. Did you not see the video?!
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCovenant-XBA
    grown up woman are different than girls. Grown up woman are sane. Did you not see the video?!
    true we are damn near a different species all together...but still, honesty is my advice. She will respect you if you are honest even if she denies you, she will respect the fact that you have not lied. Unless of course she is a shameless hussy or only interested in material possesions..and if thats the case RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Nazareth
    Hidden Content

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon
    Unless of course she is a shameless hussy or only interested in material possesions..and if thats the case RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Rhiannon...leave my wife out of this!!!

oh, and btw wolf...what she said...do that, k.

Master of the clutch Olaf the Proud's Avatar

stop being dumb. she likes you alot but has a life,leave it at that go out once or twice a week and enjoy it . YOu sound like your on the verge of becomeing nurotic about it and girls usealy dont dig on crazy's . so i say cool it and enjoy the time you get.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content I have no clan

Well, wolfboy did you hit it?

Nah I'm kidding. What happened?

This is MY HOME

well I kinda had a hectic weekend...doing the cedar point thing with a buddy and what not..tomorrow though I have something planned for her which I know she's going to like... really it's today..it's 3 am ..and im still up so yea... thanks for caring.

Okay so what happened?

This is MY HOME

Quote Originally Posted by mattgame-XBA
    Okay so what happened?
    I believe he may be executing his plan. Check back around 11.
    Hidden Content
    Now Playing: Pantera - Cemetary Gates

well without going into specifics we just set up a whole bunch of things to do with each other ..just the 2 of us ..during the summer.. so yea im on my way somewhat ...

Hmmm. don't sound too sure there Wolf. Anyway, alot has been said, mostly very accurate, I would have to subscribe to 2 main things that were mentioned...

Honesty & being yourself.

At 17, no offence, it's hard to just walk away, and sometimes feelings aren't mutual, but if it comes to that for gods sake don't be an a**. I know it sounds odd, but sometimes great friendships come from would be romance. Yes, men and women can be friends despite what you've heard.

There are 2 women, at the time "Girls" that are now a very special part of my life, both were romances that just didn't seem to fit just right, but we were always close. My wife knows them, and there NOW husbands...LOL, and we still hang regularly for movies and diner.

I know it's alot to digest at 17, but again, be true to yourself, don't be taken advantage of, and it will all be just fine.

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony-XBA
    There are 2 women, at the time "Girls" that are now a very special part of my life, both were romances that just didn't seem to fit just right, but we were always close. My wife knows them, and there NOW husbands...LOL, and we still hang regularly for movies and diner.
    Oh, c'mon Tony, you still want them, you know it. I go along with the When Harry Met Sally philosophy.

LOL, now XBA is giving love advice!

Here's my two cents...Be yourself, if it was meant to be you'll be with her, be nice to her and give her space. But, most important tell her how you feel, otherwise you'll always wonder, and always ask yourself.."Did she ever feel the same way?" And then you never know...she might feel the same way about you (life is funny that way). If you don't jump, you never know. But you have to jump.

Also, timing, maybe right now, is not the right time to be with her. Then one day when you least expect it, you'll bump into her at a 7-Eleven.

16. Thread Information