Thread: Launch game won't be as detailed as later games.

Default Launch game won't be as detailed as later games.

This is only my opinion, but I honestly do not think that the launch 360 games will be as in depth or at least visually detailed for two reasons. 1) They haven't been developed using dev. beta kits for 100 % of the game's development. 2), as with the xbox, im sure the better accustomed devs get with the 360 and its capabilties, the game will look even better than ever imagined.

just look at halo vs halo 2

you know, i hope bungie has spent all this time making an insane story and waited till they get their clever hands on a dev kit because i fhtye did, halo 3 will take our breath away
    "Next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water." Hidden Content
    "Me fail English!? That's umpossible!" Hidden Content
    "If only ignorance was painful." Hidden Content

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Or, you could compare Halo 1 to basically every other game that came out until Halo 2

when will you people realise there is no Xbox360.. it's all a publicity stunt to get you to watch MTV.

I used to post here a lot.

of course later games will look better than most launch games. that's a given, definitely not a fact deserving of a thread and definitely not an opinion... it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by neXus27
    This is only my opinion, but I honestly do not think that the launch 360 games will be as in depth or at least visually detailed for two reasons. 1) They haven't been developed using dev. beta kits for 100 % of the game's development. 2), as with the xbox, im sure the better accustomed devs get with the 360 and its capabilties, the game will look even better than ever imagined.

just look at halo vs halo 2

you know, i hope bungie has spent all this time making an insane story and waited till they get their clever hands on a dev kit because i fhtye did, halo 3 will take our breath away
    I'll go out on a limb and say that in the furture a fat girl will, in fact, eat chocolate.

Someone write this stuff down.

j/k

Thread Information