Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you had just twelve hours left...

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Default If you had just twelve hours left...

If you had just twelve hours left to live, what would you do? Aside from the obvious, like calling your loved ones to tell them goodbye, etc, describe how you'd make the most out of those twelve hours.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

I will wait for dying since 12 hours.........
    Back into the world of gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow20002
    I will wait for dying since 12 hours.........

i think i would probably have a lot of sex with someone very prety

then.... oh i dont know, probably the obvious stuff like do stuff with friends and family, and my dogs

i think id have to go get married also...

i dont really like thinking about dying
    Hidden Content

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Other than taking care of the obvious, it would be 11 1/2 hours of debauchery. The last half hour I go to confession. I may not be certain there is a God, but I'll damned (lol) if I don't cover all my bases first.
    RIP Dave

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

I'd get a fat loan from the bank (since I won't have to pay it back) and immediately buy the $4,000 Gibson Les Paul on display at my favorite guitar store. I would then guilt trip all of my attractive female friends into having sex with me. I'd also guilt trip my girl friend into not only letting me do this but also into joining the fun.

I'd call all my friends and tell them to come join me for my last hurrah!. I would then buy a kegerator and a keg of Grant's Perfect Porter and install the kegerator in my car. Then I would drink and drive like an SOB to my favorite vietnamese restaurant, where'd I'd order basically everything on the menu and eat just a little bit off each dish and treat my friends to whatever they wanted.

I'd then go to church hill downs and lay down a ridiculous bet on a long shot horse.

Then I'd have a party with my band playing at the end of the night. At the end of our set I'd smash that $4,000 guitar right into the drumset. And then I would die. Happy.

Play some intense CS...

Haha no im kidding.
    It would be Halo1.

Ok seriously, I would steal a real fast car and go cruising down the wrong side of the road at 200MPH or something really dumb like that.

I don't know about these other guys, but I doubt I could do "the deed" knowing that I would be dead in 12 hours! Ol' Blue would probably not be cooperating!

Church, surround myself with loved ones, watch the sun set or rise (depending on hour of the day), and open a very good bottle of wine to close out my life.

Los Angeles Int'l Airport lax_defense's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StudioAlex-XBA
    I'd get a fat loan from the bank (since I won't have to pay it back) and immediately buy the $4,000 Gibson Les Paul on display at my favorite guitar store. I would then guilt trip all of my attractive female friends into having sex with me. I'd also guilt trip my girl friend into not only letting me do this but also into joining the fun.

I'd call all my friends and tell them to come join me for my last hurrah!. I would then buy a kegerator and a keg of Grant's Perfect Porter and install the kegerator in my car. Then I would drink and drive like an SOB to my favorite vietnamese restaurant, where'd I'd order basically everything on the menu and eat just a little bit off each dish and treat my friends to whatever they wanted.

I'd then go to church hill downs and lay down a ridiculous bet on a long shot horse.

Then I'd have a party with my band playing at the end of the night. At the end of our set I'd smash that $4,000 guitar right into the drumset. And then I would die. Happy.
    You do know your loved ones do have to pay that money back.

But anyway...dunno. Probably sleep.

Or have lots of sex. Either one.

Or write. I think I'd have some pretty interesting things to say.

Quote Originally Posted by lax_defense
    You do know your loved ones do have to pay that money back.
    nope. If a loan is in your name, they can't come after your family.

Me, I'd like to think that I wouldn't want the meaningless sex, instead I'd buy a first class ticket to the tropics, take a seat under a palm on a beautiful white sand beach all day and just reflect and take in everything until I watch the sun set past the ocean. All quiet and peaceful... yea

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

repent.
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

I'd go out like a champ. Breakfast with the walnut crew and a final movie topped with rounds of Smash brothers and a LAN game of Halo CE.
    that would take 10 and a half hours.
    and there's a girl I'd like to take to see an amazing view of the city.
    -Welcome back

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Smash every last clock, watch, and/or sundial I came across in a vain attempt to derail the very forces of time and space.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

I like Dukes idea. I'd kill everyone who ever crossed me.

This is MY HOME

Thats easy, I have a list of about 10 people....After doing the job, I would enjoy a nice skull of soup.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

Slowride

Sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

Dbrizzle

id get wasted, have sex then go lie down at the beach.

I'd try to find a way to not die..

Dbrizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfboy_888
    I'd try to find a way to not die..
    But you're gonna die in 12 hours. That would be a waste of time. Accept the fact that your end is near and spend it by doing whatever you would like to do.

Fly an F-16, play a gig infront of thousands of poeple, play some football at Stamford Bridge with my favorite players, Mountain bike with my buddies at all of our dream spots, drive a Subaru WRX STi and a Koenigsegg CCR, and who knows what else. So much I would love to do, and I would try to cram it all into those 12 hours.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I'd have a party for everyone I liked and not invite anybody I didn't like. Then about an hour before I die I'd prolly go write a song on the piano or guitar and have one home recording of it that would become a hit single. Every big artist would cover it and my family would have millions because I wrote one freaking amazing song right before I died.

Thread Information