Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you had just twelve hours left...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon
    Baically the same things I do now. I mean who is to say, I am not allready living my lat 12 hours?? I mean I could hop in the minivan and die in a tragic accident. Or fall off the ladder while painting and break my neck, or something equally not expected.

Death can come at anytime, so I am ready for it. I try not to end arguments onbad terms with anyone. I say my peice they say theirs and if it a loved one I end it on a hug and an "I love you." I have faith in my God, so I can't wait to meet him.

So yeah, I guess I would just keep on keeping on...I mean what else is there till the end?
    Very good point.

Thanks Tony, I would also like to say that death is not neccessarily the "end" but more of a new begining,in my opinion.
    Thanks Nazareth
    Hidden Content

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

You comepletely missed the point.

no I didnt....My reply boils down that I would not do anything special I would not change a thing. I would do what I do everyday, spend it with my family living and loving....get it?
    Thanks Nazareth
    Hidden Content

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

I guess I just expected more. Something to do with Bret Farve or something...

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StudioAlex-XBA
    ROFLMAO

Dude, did you go to funny school, because lately you've just been cracking me up.
    Last edited by Salmonaitor; 06-14-2005 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StudioAlex-XBA

lmao my husband is way better looking than bret favre, but you can be sure I would be getting some love on, like I said I wouldnt change a thing.
    Thanks Nazareth
    Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I would make love to Rhiannon's husband.

Just kidding!!! I meant Bret Farve.

But seriously, I would make several video tapes addressed to my closest friends. On the tapes I would remind them of the great memories we had together and how much they mean to me. All in all, I would keep it positive so instead of having them feel sorrow, they can remember me in laughter, love, and admiration.

Thread Information