Thread: What has been your quickest match?

Default What has been your quickest match?

I was wandering what has been everybodys quickest match in Raw.Cause if your like me when you first played matches were lasting 20+min. and now i just whoop the crap out of people doing at least 2-3 specials in 4 minutes.Tell your fastest and how your technique for beating somebody that fast.

Default My best

My best has been about 3:30 or so. Jeff Hardy beating the snot out of K-Kwik.

1:57 for me.

how i did it? simple. I was Austin. I knocked the guy down. did a taunt the repeated that until i got a special.

Talking

I got you beat with my new record. Like the third guy in the WWF Title hunt was Edge, 1:45. Man Stone Cold kicks ass!

Mine was :30 seconds. I used my CAW and ambushed Hardcore Holly during his entrance. Crowd loved it! I just then lastrided him caught my breath and pinned him.
    WWF RAW IS THE BEST
    GAMECUBE CAN KISS MY A$$

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

mine is 5 minutes and 58 seconds...maybe 59 seconds...i dunno, but its my only singles win. I played about 3 singles matches and lost 2. the first was just to get to know the controls, the second was Justin Credible being ***, and i beat someone...Raven i think the third match. The rest were screw around matches to find weapons, 2 on one, and making my caw, testin moves, etc.

XboxUserAndrew

Default MY BEST (JUST DID NOW)

1:26...i was rock, and i beat kane..

Default My best time

Mines was .45 seconds in a triple threat match.It was Stone cold(me)vsBig show(cpu)vsThe Rock(my brother).Me and my brother were just whooping big shows a$$ until we got r meters up and my brother got it first so he rock bottomed big show and as soon as he finished it I filled up mine so I stunnerd him and went for for a clean 1,2,3!!
    Last edited by {*}{u$tler*}; 02-19-2002 at 01:34 PM.
    WWF Raw Fanatic Hidden Content

im at 57 seconds.. i will beat you all!

how do u win the matches so fast? it takes me a while. i was just wondering, how do you get someone to submit? i did what it said in the book, but it didnt work, can someone help me? i usually prefer submit matches over pin matches cause they usually last longer

GRAVEDIGGER

Default HMM

Well my shortest match was 55 seconds, i was using UNDERTAKER and basicly i was lettin' The Rock have it!! as soon as the bell wrung, i went at him with UNDERTAKER's Signature DDT, then a running slam, followed by a Counter Chokeslam, and finally gave his ass the Last Ride!!, and that was it. Basicly thats all the DIGGA' did to win in 55 secs. "LONG LIVE THE UNDERTAKER"

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken

My quickest match was 3:25 with Christian beating The Rock. I gave him the Unprettier five times outside, then gave him a hangman when he got in the ring, rolled in and pinned him. You guys that are winning in 57 seconds and 2 minutes...HOW? I've tried but even after five Unpretiers the Rock kicked out.It could be cause Christian is a weak ass, but finishers should be given respect, even if it's the wrestlers only good move. 2 finishers should be enough to pin anybody, three at the most.

mine was about 2:45 against my CAW that's 7' and 600 lbs agains crash holly lol...needless to say, i probably did 5 rock bottoms on him
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

ok its 243 am right now, and i just stopped playing raw , i got it at 418 this afternoon, and i been playing with my friend for hours...this game rox ...anyhow my fastest match hasnt been that fast at all about 3 mins 30 seconds but the coolest match i had , was me as undertaker and i jacked raven with a chkeslam thru the Table, this game is too much....when i do moves like that its so worth every penny...
    Games Owned: Elder Scrolls 3, Halo,Spiderman,Max Payne,Gun Valkryie,DOA3,NBA Live 2002, John Madden 2002, WWF RAW, Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon

I created Ric Flair and took 45 minutes to make SCSA give it up to the figure four. I couldn't make a good HBK, but Flair was easy...he never had that diverse of a move selection, even in his prime...

Thread Information