Voters
19. This poll is closed
  • Yes

13 68.42%
  • No

6 31.58%

Thread: Do you like WWF Raw?

Question Do you like WWF Raw?

There have been many threads and many different opinions about WWF Raw. People seem to really like or really dislike Raw.

Put simply do you think WWF Raw is a good game?

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Thumbs up

I feel this game is real good I have no hard feelings about this game but like I said in another thread it just needed some extra work what did they do to the game when it was put back for about 2 months. While they needed to keep there word on what they said was going to be put on the game because that is what I expected from the game if you say you would have it on the game than put it on there

Originally posted by Serg_w
    I feel this game is real good I have no hard feelings about this game but like I said in another thread it just needed some extra work what did they do to the game when it was put back for about 2 months. While they needed to keep there word on what they said was going to be put on the game because that is what I expected from the game if you say you would have it on the game than put it on there
    I agree it they say it's part of the game then put it in or delay until it's finished.

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Its a good start...

In my opinion its a great start for an exciting franchise. I simply cant wait for the next installment of this engine!

BTW, i was wondering what was the "Big Surprize" that THQ producer Sanders Keel, IOWGames.com, and WWFWG.com was buzzing about?? Did anybody find it yet?? Is there really a "Big Surprise" in the game??

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken

I hated raw with a passion. The only thing it did right was the create a character and the create an entrance. The game itself was so unrealistic. I can win a match in under a minute. The finishing moves looked terrible and did little damage. Maybe tis is because I was spoiled on No Mercy that had a true grapple system great moves that you can't just kick someone out of easily. Also peopel actually took damage wow what a great concept I do a move and it hurts!! Then with all the game modes such as ladder match, hardore match, and others it was a great game to play. Raw on the other hand looked like it was "RAW" no match modes and fell into the arcade style of gameplay dilema. Can't they see that smackdown sucks for that very reason. Call AKI and put them back on the job.

I agree...a pedigree on the ramp should do three times the damage as a pedigree in the ring. If you get thrown off the stage, you should not be okay, you should be hurt. This game sucks. I have won all the belts, I can hit anyone's finisher, but it isn't even fun.

AHHH!!!! balckviper, I hate your post (not you) with a passion, all you want is Smackdown 2 or 3, bo get a PS2 and QUIT WHINING!!

Default GAMES GAMES GAMES

i heard it wasnt that great but i have never played it
    Halo, The Thing, NFL Fever 2003, BloodRayne, Ghost Recon, Unreal Championship, MechAssault, Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions, ATV offroad fury 2, Blood Wake, and Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller.

those 13 ppl who voted for yes should be allowed to change their vote since now its just collecting dust in the corner

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Haaa

And sadly i am one of those thirteen...i demand a recount dam it!
    The votes were dimpled ballots!!

Untill next time...

Thread Information