Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally Controller Extendors!!!

Default Finally Controller Extendors!!!

Ive heard alot of questions about when and if controller extendors are going to be made. I dont know if this is exactly new news, but I found out that these are going to be coming out soon:

EBGames.com

Default Re: Finally Controller Extendors!!!

Originally posted by Romo28
    Ive heard alot of questions about when and if controller extendors are going to be made. I dont know if this is exactly new news, but I found out that these are going to be coming out soon:

EBGames.com
    Woohoo!

The Innovation Xtension cable extends the cable length of the original Microsoft Xbox controller by over 6 feet. An inline connection feature allows for easy connect and disconnect.

Imagine that.... 15 FEET OF CORD ON YOUR CONTROLLER!! AHHHHH!!!! I have to buy this.

Thanks Romo for informing me.
    Hidden Content
    i waited for you
    i died inside my own head
    and i'd die again for you

i'm faded and tired
    completely uninspired

so kill me with the love that you won't give to me
    and pack the wound with salt i want to feel it bleed

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Thumbs up Xtension cable

This Xtension cable is a must buy an extra 6 feet on the original Microsoft Xbox controller this is going to be sweet.

Why would you need an extension when its already long enough. Actually too long. I always trip over the cord and roll over it with my chair.

Originally posted by fear_this
    Why would you need an extension when its already long enough. Actually too long. I always trip over the cord and roll over it with my chair.
    exactly... 9 feet is more than enough for a controller.

It'll end up being like christmas lights...once they get tangled, they aint EVER comming undone
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Just wait and buy a wireless controller...

Originally posted by fear_this
    Actually it isn't, I WANT MORE!!! MOREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAH!!!!!

Just wait and buy a wireless controller...
    I'm not spending $60 on another controller!!!
    Hidden Content
    i waited for you
    i died inside my own head

i'm faded and tired
    completely uninspired

so kill me with the love that you won't give to me
    and pack the wound with salt i want to feel it bleed

wireless controllers are way to exp, when i already have 2 perfectly fine controllers. When I am playing by myself, the 9ft cord is fine. But when I play with others, we sit on the couch, another foot would be sweet and another 6 will do very nicely.

Before anyone gets any crazy ideas about stringing a bunch of these together you should know that 5 meters (about 15') is the maximum cable length allowed by the USB specification. One extension is all you get before you exceed the specification.

did you guys also notice that this extender was for the ms controllers only. No third party controllers allowed.

why would you want more cable i have enough tangles as is and he would need more the nine feet!
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

Talking

Originally posted by XBOX Dude
    You Can have my xbox when you pry it from my cold dead hands
    I think 15 feet is great!

Go OAKLAND ATHLETICS!
    Jason Giambi, You are a TRAITOR!
    DanieLudacris
    Last edited by Spike Minoda; 02-18-2002 at 09:20 PM.

when are the wireless controllers coming out. I already have 4 controllers though One fell hard on the floor, and I think the A button doesnt work my friend might have just been trying to mess with me because he did it, and he told me it didn't work well, but it worked for me. Maybe I'll have him pay me 40 bucks for a new controller, and just spend 20 more buks for the wireless. Excellent

I think wireless is the way to go. who cares where your friends have to sit when they come over to play Halo. your the one with the xbox so you should be the one who gets to sit any where he wants with no fustration or bondaries of a cord.

15 Feet? How could you see the TV?! Anway a wireless controller would be kinda nice. No tangles. I hate tangles. I never get them undone. It take me like a whole hour! Man when i had all my syems hooked up, regular nin, super, sega, Ps, 64, Dreamcast. it was a pure nightmare.

I wonder how many wireless controllers you can have in one room before they start interfering with each other? Suppose you had a LAN party and everyone had wireless controllers. Would it work? Hmmmm.

Depending on what type of wireless controllers they are. if their done by radio frequentcy the reciever would only work for that controller or have a connecting button on the receiver and on the controller. I have two wireless mouse and I have to press the connect button on my reciever to change witch mouse i use. these type of wireless mice are R/F controlled. I would assume the controllers would work like that.

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    I wonder how many wireless controllers you can have in one room before they start interfering with each other? Suppose you had a LAN party and everyone had wireless controllers. Would it work? Hmmmm.
    I would imagine you would run into some problems. For a wireless device to work you need and sensor to pick it up. (like the DVD kit for example, You have to plug in the sensor to enable dvd playback and for the remote to work [DuH!] )

But if they were to make a wireless controller i would think it would be done the same way. But how would each controller know which port its plugged into if there all a generic make?????

So in reference to Hugh's question a simular question has arrised, how many wireless controllers can you have on one Box!?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

maybe there's a uniqueness to each wireless kit??......

i guess u'd have to take a look at the dvd kit for an example (i wouldnt know exactly since i dont have one though).......does ur remote work on ur friends sensor??....or is it unique to urs only??

Thread Information