Thread: Xbox Addict = God

Default Xbox Addict = God

(Xbox Addict has given us many things. Lets give something back. Say a few good words about Xbox Addict. They deserve it! )

Xbox Addict = God.
    I know i say a lot of things equal god but still, this site is defidently one. It has such reliable recources and great people who you can become friends with in an instant. I can see myself posting here in like the next 5 years. The moderators here do there job and do a great one at that. And tehre friendly and not just tell you to blow off. They actually care about us and try to help out in any way they can.All I can say, love the x-box or hate it, this site is still kick ass. Keep the site going for years man. Its worth it. 4 - life man.

*wipes the tear from his eye*

I definately would never equate xboxaddict to God but I def think it has the best forums and community .
    Bill Gates is my father....

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I agree that this site is not like God...and hardly the virgin Mary

But, d a m n straight! This is the best XBox site on the net!

i agree this is the best xbox website,an this site has the best fourms an i think the most members ,lets all get drunk when this site reachs 5000 members
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

yeah this site rules.. and the it has the best forum members. So of the other sites have suck d*cks for memebers.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Thumbs up

I so much agree with all you guys this site is like a family I didn't have. No site can top this site in my eyes. Like I said before and I will love to say again what is the best today will always be the best.
    Xboxaddict 4 life

I am such an addict I have some xba gear: a hat. Anybody else?

certainly the best Xbox site!

I love you guies. *wipes another tear from his eye*

One day... In October I believe. I decided I needed a real home. I knew the xbox was the console for me. I searched the net far and wide, and ... xbox addict was the first site i found that wasn't blocked at my school. Oh well for the moving story... but I love this site as much as... forget that almost as much as my xbox

Thumbs up an xboxaddict.com thread! Yaaaaaaaa!

HEY YO!
    Honestly, I was never a fan of forum boards or anything of the liking until for some reason I decided to sign up here, and ever since then I have had an addiction worse than booking chicks in da clubs!
    But I can sum up da success of this forum & website in a couple sentences.
    It's the members, WHAT!? I said da MEMBERS that make this forum as popular as it is! The mods are fantastic as well, dont get me wrong, Jeremy, Jason, & Stephan are my dawgs.. but without the carismatic, smart, intelligent, & hilarious members we have we would not be as addicted to keep coming back for more, more, and even...a little more!

This site is da "exclusive" home of Ninja Jubei, and I dont see that ever changing in da near future either!

LONG LIVE XBOXADDICT.COM

Originally posted by Plewis
    but I love this site as much as... forget that almost as much as my xbox [/B]
    Yo son, now that you meantioned it,... I think I love this site more than my Xbox being that I spend 20 times more online here than playing games on my black & green machine!
    Then again, all I know at work is xboxaddict.com! D@mn my job is just 2 sweeeeeeeeeeet!

NWO For life. Thats awesome what they did to the rock. I hope he can never wrestle again.

Cool ninja's j.o.b?

Originally posted by The Fn Show
    yo where do u work at.. and i like your new quote "Hey YO" that's a Scott hall classic...and while im on that subject did anyone see no way out or raw...To keep yall up to date..Hogan vs Rock at wrestlemania and Scott hall vs austin and HHH vs Y2G@y
    Actually F'N Joke,... I mean F'N Show!
    I have used da "HEY YO!" in all my emails for over 5 years strong. I have been using it here for the past .... really since I been here. And you just noticing it!?
    Hopefully no one will try to steal that from me and try to get famous like dat jabroni Shadow C0ck!
    Well im in da "Banking Industry" and been doing it for almost 3 years now (time for a change soon) but at this company im at I got it pretty freakin sweeeeet though!
    I for da most part am the backbone at he branch im at.

Oh, I know about wrestlemania 18, but Austin vs. Hall is not offical yo!
    Who's gonna beef with Big Nasty Nash?

HEY YO......

batman46st

Default xbox addict you'r great

I wasnt a very big fan of online forums because i thought it was dumb. **** i was wrong! I joined here cause i really didnt have a lot of friends who wanted or have xbox but they did have ps2 .. Anyways then I joined here a lot of you guys have helped me out on games kept me updated on games and sometimes we post up stupid ish... wat i do like is when someone states something bad about the xbox that have more than 3 posts we attack him straight out!

I thought you were going to say you joined here because you didnt have a lot of friends. But still man. Beautiful.

Default Re: xbox addict you'r great

Originally posted by batman46st
    wat i do like is when someone states something bad about the xbox that have more than 3 posts we attack him straight out!

Yo caped-crusader, it's called representing something you believe in and we hardcore gamers take our beloved Xbox very seriously.
    And no man or women (unless she's Halle Berry ) is gonna come up in our forums and disrespect us without a fair fight! And we'll get dirty too, if need be ( in a fair way)!

Default hehehe :D

Originally posted by fear_this
    I thought you were going to say you joined here because you didnt have a lot of friends. But still man. Beautiful.
    LOL, nice one fear_this! hehehehe,

but Batman is my friend though!

Thread Information