Thread: Help on buying xbox 360 games

Default Help on buying xbox 360 games

Hey guys

I am going to buy Xbox 360 $400 Version

I currently have a 27 inch tube TV in my room, in cpl of months i am getting a 30 inch HDTV (cant go bigger cause my room is kind of small) Now I am not great at picking HDTV for gaming can anyone please give me suggestions on what HDTV to get? Remember tho it must be 30 inches thanks.

Also I wanna buy 2 or 3 launch games for xbox 360.

I am intrested in

Ghost Reacon 3
    Perfect Dark Zero
    Kameo: Elements of Power
    Condemend
    Project Gotham Racing 3
    Elder Scrolls 4

All of those HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED as the Xbox 360's Launch Titles and to prove it to you here is the link http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/608/608394p6.html

Well anyway I can only buy 2 or 3 games which of those should I pick? I am intrested in PGR 3 cause of riding in New York with nice custom techno music that i have on my ipod should make up for a hella fun.

I also really like Kameo for its fun fun gameplay.

But I really also like Condemend for the Horror Action and the graphics and violence

I also would need a good RPG for xbox 360 to start with that would be Elder Scrolls 4

But i have no FPS now I am down with PDZ and Ghost Reacon 3.

But hey I can only get 2 or 3 games which of those i should pick?

Thanks!

i think its hard to say right now...i'd wait for reviews! honestly we can all say some game, then when it comes out, it could be a let down...wait for some reviews...they will be out i'm sure be4 the 360 even comes out
    xbox 360 games owned...Amped 3, NBA2K7 & Guitar Hero 2

Wii games owned: wii play

Well I appriciate for your suggestion and everything. But I don't care about reviews as in lets say PGR3 got 9.7 and Condemend got 9.2 I am not just gonna say Condemend sucks cause it got a lower score, those are 2 tottaly diffrent games. You can't compare reviews to the type of the games so you know...I love racing, I love FPS, I love Platform and I love RPG. So basically If i had a choice between PDZ and Ghost Reacon 3 theyre both FPS but they have a tottaly diffrent gameplay now for this I would look for a review score probobly cause they're both FPS, even tho they have a diffrent style. I'd prolly buy PDZ cause of its online play but on the other hand Ghost Reacon 3 looks awesome online too, this is a tough choice if I was able to buy 4 games i'd prolly buy PGR3, Kameo, Condemend, Ghost Reacon 3. Condemend for me I think is a must have because it is made by Monolith they make such great Horror FPS aka Blood 3D, Blood the Chosen, F.E.A.R, NOFL and NOFL 2 those are very good games, so I think Condemend will really make a good FPS Start for xbox 360 but on the other hand I am not sure if it has a Online play like a DM or TDM or a fukin CTF. PDZ looks pretty cool too, Ghost Reacon 3 looks gorgeous its a tough choice between these 3 great FPS Games. Perfect Dark Zero, Ghost Reacon 3 and Condemend which will make a great FPS Xbox 360 Start? What I might do is buy 3 or 2 games and rent the others :P Or meybe I am not even gonna buy them I'll just rent 5 games and buy only 1. But we'll see I have to get my HDTV 1st!

Thread Information