Thread: Woohoo!!

Cool

That's some great news about EA! With them out of the way, now Sony only has Square working for them exclusively..

I love holiday surprises

Tom

Sure is...can't wait to see some of those great EA games!

Smile

<font color=green> Begin Brag: On these very boards on November 1st, I let out the "little" they let me know about the very fact that E/A was on board, and already developing titles.

Whew!, now I don't look like a boob. End brag<<

Ok now that I said that, I will also say E/A does not, as a company thrill me, yet I realize their importance. I just wish they would care a "little" more for the people they produce for.

A smile did come to my face I must admit, when the NPD Group released that SEGA, has now surpassed them, and moved into 3rd place as the biggest developer of software.
    </font>

------------------
    I never use signatures

[This message has been edited by wyst (edited December 13, 2000).]

Smile

<font color=green>Begin Brag: On these very boards on November 1st, I let out the "little" they let me know about the very fact that E/A was on board, and already developing titles.

Whew!, now I don't look like a boob. End brag.

Ok now that I said that, I will also say E/A does not, as a company thrill me, yet I realize their importance. I just wish they would care a "little" more for the people they produce for.

A smile did come to my face I must admit, when the NPD Group released that SEGA, has now surpassed them, and moved into 3rd place as the biggest developer of software.
    </font>

------------------
    I never use signatures

[This message has been edited by wyst (edited December 13, 2000).]

Talking

<font color=green> Ok NOW I look like a boob. I went to edit, and hit my explorer mouse button, and ended back at the first post...So, I posted twice..

I am a boob.
    </font>

------------------
    I never use signatures

Tom

Your no boob man. I've done the double post many a time in my life. I'm just glad to see the official announcement pop up for EA....can't wait to see what else is to come in the months to follow.

Thread Information