Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **** off raw

ZGXB - tml*****s.com Integra Man's Avatar

Default **** off raw

what a **** **** off. to mention RAW. playing right and im against Tumaki or some japanaese guy for the light weight i KICK HIS ASS for 8 min seriously did all my moves then suddenly after i do a sumbison move on the floor he gets up right away pins me and i lose

raw is all bull **** telling u that right now ****ing guys dont know how to make a wrestlign game. and dont tell me i dont know how to play cause everyone knows its bull
    YOUR # 1 Maple Leaf Community
    Hidden Content Sign Up Today!

Talking yeah its ******

hey its a wrestling game, you thought it would be good??

i guess ive never been a wrestling game fan, so i say trade it/sell it.

wu

Hidden Content I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default Re: **** off raw

Originally posted by ZGXB
    what a **** **** off. to mention RAW. playing right and im against Tumaki or some japanaese guy for the light weight i KICK HIS ASS for 8 min seriously did all my moves then suddenly after i do a sumbison move on the floor he gets up right away pins me and i lose

raw is all bull **** telling u that right now ****ing guys dont know how to make a wrestlign game. and dont tell me i dont know how to play cause everyone knows its bull
    Dude, we get the picture. You don't like RAW. I barely recall you saying that you hated this game on the other 20 posts and threads that you made

cause ppl were like u have to become one with the game u have to like the game and all this **** . i tried and im pushing it

and it sucks

cause ppl were like u have to become one with the game u have to like the game and all this **** . i tried and im pushing it
    maybe you are not the one!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

and it sucks
    Hey, ZGXB...I know this is not the trading post, but, I own Bloodwake and Max Payne...both of which are in stellar condition (I treat my games like gold), and I would be willing to trade one of those games for RAW if you are open. Let me know

By the way, I only rolled my eyes the last time because there are so many d a m n Raw threads that it makes my head spin

Default Re: **** off raw

ok, that just means ur too stupid to pin him when u had the chance, this has NEVER happened to me, when i get the opportunity to pin i take it, and i win. it just that u suck so u dont like it

We all have our own opinion on games, if you don't like it, you don't have to repeat yourself 20 times, we get the picture...

I like the game, you going to b!tch at me???
    Hidden Content
    i waited for you
    i died inside my own head
    and i'd die again for you

i'm faded and tired
    completely uninspired
    and i'd die again for you

so kill me with the love that you won't give to me
    and pack the wound with salt i want to feel it bleed

That's because you ****ing suck. Stop your *****ing and work on your technique.

Yeah if you hold out of the pin thinking you can pull you finisher off again you will end up screwing yourself. when you got them down and your voltage and stamina is up pin then. Stop F!@#n' around!

wow that sucks you didn't get the pin. but when i've watched wrestling some how the guy who gwt the ***** beat out of him some pulls off the pin. i think it sounds like they made the game a little too relalistic too me.

Default benz_300sl

hey punk you knwo what i would pin as much as i can but after i pin, i kinda like to stay on my feet instead of on the floor for 500 secs just because i want to pin someone. <-- im goin on fire
    Last edited by Integra Man; 02-19-2002 at 06:21 PM.

if u pin all u can and STILL cant win...YOU REALLY SUCK...you dont even know how to pull off moves then...just stop crying,

i dont know why, but every single person who dislikes this game has made their own topic....i dunno maybe they want to get flamed...
    Last edited by Benz-XBA; 02-19-2002 at 06:20 PM.

hey buddy,

anyone ever tell you , you are a loser. if not im telling u. oh ya man i really suck how about i go in the ring with u and kick ur ass youd like that wouldnt ya. dont push it. we will see who sucks just get a plane ticket to toronto. actually come to wrestlemania cause ill ebe there ill ask vince to give me a match with u so i can kick ur ass NATION WIDE.

see ya BUuuuuuuuuuddyy

You just dont know how to play the game.

oh uh...buddy, you wanna kick my ass....? haha not happenin....BEYOOOOOTCH hahahah just stop complaining about Raw, no1 cares anymore

Default RAW is pretty crappy

This game is pretty unbalanced, the gameplay is slow and the movement in the ring is not natural at all.

I don't think it is because he sucks, I think he is just as frustrated as alot of us who expected so much more out of this title.
    Last edited by Chr0nik; 02-19-2002 at 08:08 PM.

its good, u just have to give it a chance, i dont know why so many people have so many negative things to say about....i love it, i think too many people's expectations were way too high because of rumours of stuff that was gonna be in it, but was never actually put in....

Default Exactly

You hit the nail directly on the head...

If RAW would have been released on the original date (September) it would have never been so hyped and most of us would have settled for an ordinary wrestling game. Instead THQ continued to delay and claimed that this game would revolutionize wrestling games. In the end we were dissapointed to see that most of the features the fans really wanted were left aside.

I hate to say this, but this game reminds me way to much of WCW Nitro for PSX, I wanted thaqt game so bad and it sucked.

What difficulty level are you playing and what character are u using where you can't pin the guy ZGXB? Cause I play it on normal and used Tajiri and did lots of specials and lost to X-Crap, but when I used SCSA and did like 3 specials, I pinned him easily. So it depends on who you use man. Now that's realistic.

Thread Information