Thread: All-Star Baseball 2003

Arrow All-Star Baseball 2003

is this the baseball game i want to buy... advantages include its early release date.. disadvantages include its early release date.. which may lead to roster changes.... should i wait for triple play?

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

I have never heard of triple play I must look into this game.
    Can you post a site to get information on this game.

You've never heard of triple play in general? Or just for the Xbox?

I love Triple Play (but I'm still somewhat partial to AE Sports).

I wouldn't worry so much about the roster changes, unless you are looking for a really accurate game. I guess I just see it as a video game. I can play with the real people in fantasy games.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

I have heard of triple play but not for xbox.

Triple Play 2000 Was good for the x-box but on the n64 it always got screwed up somehow. But if the game is coming out for x-box then that will mean great graphics and great gameplay!

Please tell me you are not meanting a baseball game!.... please tell me you are not!

Im sorry but every baseball game in da history of videogames has stunk up all system they were ever on except fpr the legendary " World Series Baseball " on Sega Saturn.

Every company from Sega to EA has something to prove when it comes to this sport, no one can seen to get right!

Originally posted by fear_this
    Triple Play 2000 Was good for the x-box but on the n64 it always got screwed up somehow.

There is not even a baseball game out on Xbox yet playboy

The only thing I like about baseball games are that the multi player. Its fun to kick your friends a$$ in a game of baseball and not have to more right from your house!

got a quick question about this game. I have limited access to where i can and cannot go on the internet here at work, so finding information is not that easy. (i receive a permission denied screens when i try to access game sites and sports sites. this site is one of a few that i can actually get to. dam* firewall)

Anyway, about the game, does anyone know how contracts are handled? I don't see how the game could have a salary cap, seeing as how real baseball does not. So what's to stop a team from loading up on all the good players? Just curious, because i can't find out on my own. Any help is appreciated.

All Star Baseball 2003 unfortunately is gonna be a friggin ps2 port.

There MUST be a xbox only baseball game coming out???? There has to be!!!

The BEST baseball sim out there is the High Heat Baseball franchise, bar none. If you can do a baseball game better, I dont know how. If you like baseball games and have never played HH, then you are missing out big time. That's speaking of the pc version. I think there is a game console version out there too (ps2?), but I have never played it.

Thread Information