Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's up with un-informed gamers?

Originally posted by Shadow Fox
    Maximus- it's a .php script; meaning I don't type a thing- my browser does. Anybody here take Java at all?

As for Ninja Scroll, I do believe this topic was about console misconceptions-not your misconceptions on reality- keep this out of the threads.

And for the record, look at my date of registry, then his. Now watch how he gets all upset and overreacts about it.

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict
    ok but you never answered my question on how you got the offical title.

BlaH At Using Java Scripts......

just use the dayum Signature nature boy.

Kripes im Bored

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Exclamation

Originally posted by Bundy

ok but you never answered my question on how you got the offical title.
    Didn't I answer this in some other thread before?

Anyway, I've had this subscript for many boards before this one existed, and I've been switching them up randomly since I got here (-Official Ninja of GameTavern, -Official Ninja of NDose, Official Ninja of XBA/NDose, etc.)

Recently I changed all the names to correspond to the sites I visit, so they all have the same thing. So for XBA I took out the acronym, got rid of the NDose, and left "-Official Ninja of XboxAddict".

This goes way beyond the announcement of the Xbox, and is actually a joke from way back then, along with my sig about Windows ME. Only a few select people will understand this. If Manasecret, Xantar, HeyyouDVD, or Koopa are around, they might be able to tell you.

Shadow Fox, Rogue Ninja of Canine Descent

-Creator of Killer Instinct Perfect

Microsoft or Nympholoft--who do you want to do today???

batman46st

Talking yeah well anyways

I am kind of used to seeing ninja scroll with that shadow fox it was kind of weird seeing his... anyways about half ass gamers and the clirks they buy stuff from (that sounded like a jerry springer topic) like i said a few months ago i went to KB to buy the dvd controler lol i said to the clirk "dude let me get te xbx DVD controler" dude brings me back the god **** xbox video game controler!. Lmao then in ToysRus some dude asked what Halo was about MAX you'll like this one. The clirk said Halo is basicly another fps who if u defeat the droids (he didnt even call them covinant) you will then be crowned with the halo powers and will be the supreme master of the universe.( i steped in though, his excuse was he owned a ps2 and didnt know much about xbox games thanks for helping was my reply).My only problem is just read the back of the game it'll tell you wat is about...

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default Re: yeah well anyways

Originally posted by batman46st
    I am kind of used to seeing ninja scroll with that shadow fox it was kind of weird seeing his... anyways about half ass gamers and the clirks they buy stuff from (that sounded like a jerry springer topic) like i said a few months ago i went to KB to buy the dvd controler lol i said to the clirk "dude let me get te xbx DVD controler" dude brings me back the god **** xbox video game controler!. Lmao then in ToysRus some dude asked what Halo was about MAX you'll like this one. The clirk said Halo is basicly another fps who if u defeat the droids (he didnt even call them covinant) you will then be crowned with the halo powers and will be the supreme master of the universe.( i steped in though, his excuse was he owned a ps2 and didnt know much about xbox games thanks for helping was my reply).My only problem is just read the back of the game it'll tell you wat is about...
    Eventhough you write with everything scrunched together, some how I figured out what you said! And, dude! That idiot over at KB is a prime example of a half-assed gamer....but, I give him a "B" for his efforts as a sale dude. Atleast he picked up and read the back of the greatest game ever created That's why I give him the high score

I just find it remarkable how there are so many clueless ding dongs out there that have no idea about gaming consoles. I mean...I would understand that there would be some clueless parents or something that only buy systems for their kids...but, the actual self proclaimed "gamer"? Man, I'm only surprised because when I first heard about the XBox about 2 years ago, all I did was research the crap out of it to see what it was all about! And, man!! I'm so happy with mine!

batman46st

Default Re: Re: yeah well anyways

Originally posted by Maximus

Eventhough you write with everything scrunched together, some how I figured out what you said! And, dude! That idiot over at KB is a prime example of a half-assed gamer....but, I give him a "B" for his efforts as a sale dude. Atleast he picked up and read the back of the greatest game ever created That's why I give him the high score

I just find it remarkable how there are so many clueless ding dongs out there that have no idea about gaming consoles. I mean...I would understand that there would be some clueless parents or something that only buy systems for their kids...but, the actual self proclaimed "gamer"? Man, I'm only surprised because when I first heard about the XBox about 2 years ago, all I did was research the crap out of it to see what it was all about! And, man!! I'm so happy with mine!
    LMAO my writing it is not so well in country of usa<~just joking there i dont speak how i type. I'm too much of a rush typer.
    Hey max thanks for the info on halo dude.....

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default Re: Re: Re: yeah well anyways

Originally posted by batman46st

LMAO my writing it is not so well in country of usa<~just joking there i dont speak how i type. I'm too much of a rush typer.
    Hey max thanks for the info on halo dude.....
    No sweat, buddy! If you need further help you know where to go!

Exclamation

Originally posted by manboy
    Ninja
    So that's what the guys were talking about over at AGB regarding ninjas "flipping out and killing ish"...Horrible site, but very nice jokes!!! (they ARE jokes, right?)

Shadow Fox- n. rogue ninji of the Shaywern Peninsula, Northern Atronia, apt in the art of deception, often killing sensai.

Shadow Fox, Rogue Ninja of Canine Descent

-Creator of Killer Instinct Perfect

Microsoft or Nympholoft--who do you want to do today???

Xbox

Hey Max, that is hilarous. I have a neighbor,and I told him about the dreamcast (durning his hype) I am using exact quotes "Whats a dreamcast?".I had my laughs, then I figured it was just Segas poor marketing plans. Then as life went on, I told him about the X-Box and now he is a n00b gamer, who comes to me for advice. When my friends are around though he says he told me about the xbox. Anways, to all you neighbors out there like my friend. I got one word for ya!
    DDDDDDDUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR

Originally posted by Shadow Fox
    Didn't I answer this in some other thread before?

Anyway, I've had this subscript for many boards before this one existed, and I've been switching them up randomly since I got here (-Official Ninja of GameTavern, -Official Ninja of NDose, Official Ninja of XBA/NDose, etc.)

Recently I changed all the names to correspond to the sites I visit, so they all have the same thing. So for XBA I took out the acronym, got rid of the NDose, and left "-Official Ninja of XboxAddict".

This goes way beyond the announcement of the Xbox, and is actually a joke from way back then, along with my sig about Windows ME. Only a few select people will understand this. If Manasecret, Xantar, HeyyouDVD, or Koopa are around, they might be able to tell you.

Only a few "select" people? Only a few "select" people.

Xboxfan123 is angered and froths all over keyboard. Puts on his thick glasses (with tape on the earpiece) to find the froth on his desk and knocks over all his 8 track tapes...realizes what has just transpired and puts a Barry Manilow LP on to calm down. Realizes maybe there ARE select people in this world.

Thread Information