Thread: ****

Default ****

.....****.....

god damnit.

I am so incredibly pissed off right now.

I am going to tell you of my Harold and kumar journey to get the 360. God dammit.

Ok. so, last night, me and my sis left at 11:40 to go and get it. Our wal-mart closes at 12:00 so we figured that we could go and get it the minuit the store closed. so we take off. Halfway there the car breaks down. we walk a mile or so untill we can get to a phone. she calls her friend. her friend picks us up and starts to go home. It wasalready 12:15. we live in the mountains. deer are in the mountains. she hits a deer. an hour later we are home. I go to sleep. my sister says she will be by at 5:45 to pick me up. the store opens at six. keep in mind I have school today. I wake up and its already 6:10. she still isn't here. I say "F*ck it" and start to run to her house. two mile run. I get there by 6:30. her alarms going off, but she didn't wake up. I wake her up. We go to walmartto find a line of 28 people. we get to the front of the line. only 28 360's as it turns out. I'm 29th in line. the guy in front of me snags the last 360. the lady says, sorry, but Were out with that stupid walmart smile on her face. I resisted the urge to strangle her. It is now 7:00. we stop and get breakfast. I'm really tired. By the time we eat, 7:30. time togo to school. HAvn't had a chance to shower, still wearing the same clothes from yesterday.don't have my backpack. she drops me off at school. I pocket the $550 I was planning on spending since it has been in my sweaty palms since 5 that morning. I get to first period and put the money in my wallet. make sure its all there. good. atleast nothings happened there. I get to second period and my friend asks for a dollar. I give him on, and realize that 50 dollars is missing. F*ck. Retrace my steps. don't find it. Go to lunch and realizemy lunch is in my backpack. F*ck. go hungry. get to ag. metals. my friends are talking about how they narrowly got their 360's and how cool they are. damn.the period after that I am sitting here typing this.

No amount of words can describe how thouroughly pissed I am right now. god dammit.

Ill try to skim the small stores after school in midtown and see if I can find one. I already know there sold out though. damn.

like harold and Kumar, only without the good ending....
    Last edited by Salmonaitor; 11-22-2005 at 02:37 PM.

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

Wow...sucks to be you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! lol jk i didnt get one either

Thread Information