Thread: can wireless controlers recharge through computer?

Question can wireless controlers recharge through computer?

Well I didnt get my 360 yet but I did go out and buy my games and accesories and stuff and I was foolin around a little with the play and charge kit so I pluged it into my controller hooked it up to my computer and the red light on the play and charge kit lit up. What I want to know is it charging up my battery pack or just glowing for no reason. I allready have looked through the manual and directions and they dont say anything about it so if someone knows that would be cool to find out.

Can you use Wireless trollers on your PC?
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

It actually does work through your PC, I charged mine with the play n charge units last night.

Plugged them in and the little red light went on, this morning I came in and had a little green light...Life is good!

o cool thanks for clearin that up. By the way how long did it take to charge up

Quote Originally Posted by Tony-XBA
    It actually does work through your PC, I charged mine with the play n charge units last night.

Plugged them in and the little red light went on, this morning I came in and had a little green light...Life is good!
    Can it be used on the PC just like the corded one; for playing games?
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Brevity
    Can it be used on the PC just like the corded one; for playing games?
    Actually I have heard you can download a driver for the controller and, yes, use it on your PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony-XBA
    Actually I have heard you can download a driver for the controller and, yes, use it on your PC.
    not so sure about that working with the wireless. I read somewhere that even when it's charging it's still transmitting the signal wirelessly.

Thread Information