Thread: Long wait for next shipment?

Default Long wait for next shipment?

Well I started working today at my local Meijer store. So on one of my breaks I decided to talk to the head of electronics about the 360 situation. He told me they had 8 to sell at launch, 4 premium and 4 core. The last guy to get one had waited in line since 11:30am Nov 21st to get his. He also said they would be lucky to get the next batch by Christmas Eve! Hopefully the story is different at GameStops and EB's.

well at my local game stop they told me they will get a new shipment in every week with the number of systems in each shipment ranging from 4 to 40 and that if you did not have a pre order you can expect to wait until febuary to even march to snag one.

Yea, I heard next week to.

The "Moderator"

this is so bull first the have a high price now they dont even have it!

i am just speachless on the way they are handleing this situation
    Hidden Content
    "Banana Scissors"

I got mine coming still supposed to ship sometime in the next week I hope. I e-mailed the place the guy said they had plenty to fill his pre-orders. The guys at my local game stop said he MIGHT get a ship ment by christmas, but he said it will probably only be enough to fill a hand full of his remaining preorders. The big problem with this shortage is the Trash Core system I would put my money on the fact that, the only reason anyone even bought a core system is because they didn't have a shot at the premium system.
    >-MS <--------Thats MS dropping the ball!
    o
    Last edited by CallOf2; 11-25-2005 at 05:56 PM.
    I'M GETTING MY S@$T!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SH4MR0CK
    well at my local game stop they told me they will get a new shipment in every week with the number of systems in each shipment ranging from 4 to 40 and that if you did not have a pre order you can expect to wait until febuary to even march to snag one.
    I hope my GameStop gets 40 by Christmas. I just called my GameStop (I pre-ordered in mid-August, mind you), and the guy said I was 40th on the pre-order list!

Anyway, I hope you're right, SH4MROCK, if my GameStop gets 10 XBox 360s per week, I should get mine by the end of the year.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Tell 'em Doc Steel sent ya!

My Gamestop only got in 8 at lanuch, I'm 2nd shipment. So there is no telling when I will get mine. I'm a patient person though so I can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogerBoy
    My Gamestop only got in 8 at lanuch, I'm 2nd shipment. So there is no telling when I will get mine. I'm a patient person though so I can wait.
    THe game stop by me got in 36 system. I'm about 50 on the list. So I'm hopping I'll get my next some time.

Hidden Content

yeah i ordered mines im 24 on the list. Eb only got 22 in . that sucks bad. Anyway hopefully i can get mines by tuesday

i heard next shipment can be here as early as mid december!!! is there any truth to that?

I hope the that post on the front page is correct about Major Nelson saying that they are sending weekly shipments. If that's the case then hopefully my parents will be able to find a 360 for me somewhere before Christmas.

O ya and my Walmart only got 14 360's at launch. This Walmart is a super-one and MS only sent 14!!! Shows how much they care about South Carolina.

Well who really knows if its true. Some stores such as Best buy has 360's but are holding them until a later date. This sucks even though the stores dont make any profit off of the 360's the idea should be to get as many out as possible

Thread Information