Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DVD's that don't work with Xbox

Default DVD's that don't work with Xbox

Jeepers Creepers and Snow White special edition use a certain macrovision that Xbox can't read.I have Jeepers Creepers and can't use it. If anybody else knows of any more, post em up so we don't buy them.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Not to be rude...but, why in sam hell would you watch either of those two movies and taint your XBox?

hehe...jk, dude...welcome to the forums!

My girlfriend is alittle wacked on movie preferences.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by robsterrocks
    hehe...I know what you mean, dude By the way, a dude that you will get to know in here nicknamed "Ninja Scroll" also had no luck with Snow White. Don't ask me why he tried playing it, too...We already trash talked him into misery for bringing it up The trash talk on this site is done with good taste and fun. We are all buddies here! So, welcome to the forums, buddy!

BWhAHahahaH Snow white.

Ninjas in that movie i think........

BwhahAHahHHAhah

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

whats that I here...a whip cracking....is that for you?

Why don't you grow a pair..or take yours back from your Girl...aka boss.....and put your foot down...say...B1TCH...THOSE MOVIES SUCK YAM BAG!!!! I WILL NOT BE SEEN PURCHASING...RENTING...WATCHING....OR EVEN READING THE BACK COVER OF TEH BOX...NOW DO YOUR JOB AND GET ON YOUR KNEES...

and she says...YES SIR.....

case closed

I don't think there's anything wrong with my girlfriend watching what she wants on the Xbox.After all she's getting into the games as well(it's always cool to have a girlfriend in playing games).I don't think that's being whipped.Maybe you should ask your boyfriend ahem,I mean girlfriend (if you have one) the same question smart a$$

Originally posted by JJaX
    Ninjas in that movie i think........
    Only in the DVD version....he's the eigth dwarf.... lmao
    Matt Cox - The official XBA European Buddy!
    Xbox Live Gamertag - xboxmanchester

???

Originally posted by Maximus

hehe...I know what you mean, dude By the way, a dude that you will get to know in here nicknamed "Ninja Scroll" also had no luck with Snow White. Don't ask me why he tried playing it, too...We already trash talked him into misery for bringing it up The trash talk on this site is done with good taste and fun. We are all buddies here! So, welcome to the forums, buddy!
    lol..o the memories...
    yes --- ninja and his snow white dvds
    its practically a classic
    j/k ninja -- we all have a disney movie
    or two...
    as maximus said..welcome to the forumS!
    XBOXERS,XBOXERS,XBOXERS
    ps2? gamecube?
    please...dont make me laugh...:~-()

XBOX IS THE BEST!
    XBOX IS THE STRONGEST!
    XBOX IS THE FUTURE!!

XXXX
    BBBB
    OOO
    XXXX
    XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX

MaNdI

Originally posted by xboxpebbles
    we all have a disney movie
    or two
    NOPE

batman46st

Default Re: DVD's that don't work with Xbox

Jeepers Creepers and Snow White special edition use a certain macrovision that Xbox can't read.I have Jeepers Creepers and can't use it. If anybody else knows of any more, post em up so we don't buy them.
    Dude not to make u feel dum or anything im not saying u are but its a double sided dvd(jeepers creepers) one side u get the making and stuff of it and then on the otherside u get the movie. It worked on my xbox.

Jeepers Creepers the movie does NOT work on any Xbox made.Only the side of the making of the movie works,not the movie itself.

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Originally posted by GokuX

NOPE
    I really don't see what the big deal is about owning Disney movies. Those of us that aren't still children were kids at one time, and I seriously feel sorry for you if you were denied Dumbo or Pinnochio or Snow White. Sure, Disney can't make a decent film these days but long ago, they made classic films. And Lion King sux. Alladin is the only decent one of the recent batch.

Wink

You must be on glue buddy. J/K I had that DVD sitting upstairs sealed and everything................and you made me run all the way up there to open it (which always fun getting your nails under that tape) and try it and you know what....it worked.....................FINE FINE FINE FINE. On both sides. You sure your version isn't R2 or anything? I have a couple uh.......lets just say "after hours" DVDs that are burnt on both sides and they work fine too, although they won't play on the bonus side of my Friends ps2, but hey thats his problem for buying that thing.

Oh yeah I forgot to add that Jeepers Creepers is the movie I have. Not Snow White. Just had to clear that up.

i rented jeepers creepers and watched it at my friends house on his xbox it worked fine, maybe you got a bad copy?? i dunno

man i understand about girl friends who have weird movie preferences, my girl always rents weird ass games and movies(always tainting my xbox with girlie sh*t)

but hey man welcome to the forum. and for who ever helped me with the samurai on genma, THANK YOU!!

im out
    wu

Hidden Content I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. Hidden Content

oh yeah and all my "after hour double sided 6 hour" movies work well too.

uhh yeah had to throw that inthere too

wu

Hidden Content I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. Hidden Content

batman46st

Talking dude for real

Jeepers Creepers the movie does NOT work on any Xbox made.Only the side of the making of the movie works,not the movie itself.
    I'm not lying man i rented the movie a while back from my local blockbuster its a two sided dvd thing one has the special featuresand the other has the movie if u turn the dvd upside down and put it in the xbox it'll work unless u have something wrong with your box IN MINE I WORKED..

I know that "Whats the worst that could happen" bdoesn't work.
    Games I own so far:
    PGR--SSX Tricky
    DOA3--HALO
    Obi Won--Silent Hill2
    Max Payne--NFL Fever
    THPS2x--Dave Mirra2
    Genma Onimusha--Wreckless
    Raw-JSRF-Blood Omen 2

Thread Information