Thread: Play and then freezed (XBOX360)

Default Play and then freezed (XBOX360)

Hope someone could help me out with the problems I am having here.

1) Anyone has this problem playing Madden '06 or any other titles for few hours then the controllers stop responsing? My does but XBOX 360 is still running but only thing doesn't work is any buttons on controllers to press to continue playing but only one button (with the ring light) does work. I am guessing it must be Madden '06 not any other games? I'm waiting on reponses from yall before I bring my XBOX 360 or Madden 2006 back to replace it.

2) Anyone has vibration via controllers on while playing games? Mine doesn't vibrate and I went into the system settings and the vibration was already enabled.

Default dead battery

Quote Originally Posted by NascarZiNg
    Hope someone could help me out with the problems I am having here.

1) Anyone has this problem playing Madden '06 or any other titles for few hours then the controllers stop responsing? My does but XBOX 360 is still running but only thing doesn't work is any buttons on controllers to press to continue playing but only one button (with the ring light) does work. I am guessing it must be Madden '06 not any other games? I'm waiting on reponses from yall before I bring my XBOX 360 or Madden 2006 back to replace it.

2) Anyone has vibration via controllers on while playing games? Mine doesn't vibrate and I went into the system settings and the vibration was already enabled.
    Do you have the wireless controller? If you do , it sounds like you may need to charge the battery pack.

I have Wireless and the wired controllers (2 total). Does yours xbox 360 vibrate while playing game? Been waiting on that response.

my xboxes is loud? :s

Quote Originally Posted by NascarZiNg
    I have Wireless and the wired controllers (2 total). Does yours xbox 360 vibrate while playing game? Been waiting on that response.
    Mine vibrates like a Hitatchi Magic Wand, funny that yours doesn't.
    hi!

Now my controllers vibrates! I just replaced Madden '06 to different title (ESPN NBA 2k6) It works and no freeze! So it's Madden '06 being bad. Good thing I didn't lose any money and my 360 is ok!!!

I went to a forum for madden and no one's controller will vibrate so it's not just you.

So is the key don't get Madden or what?

This is MY HOME

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mattgame-XBA
    So is the key don't get Madden or what?
    Wow I was just about to buy the game tonight when I took back PGR3 this game was not my style at all. I mean it's a good game but I just can't seem to get into it like the other games. I Trade PGR3 for Condemned:criminal Origins What does people think about this game.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Serg_w-XBA
    Wow I was just about to buy the game tonight when I took back PGR3 this game was not my style at all. I mean it's a good game but I just can't seem to get into it like the other games. I Trade PGR3 for Condemned:criminal Origins What does people think about this game.
    Serg, Condemned is an extremely good game so far. I havent finished it obviously, but so far , its top-notch for the type game it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Xbox Owner
    I went to a forum for madden and no one's controller will vibrate so it's not just you.
    Great, I'll warn my friends not to get Madden' 06. Thanks

Madden was really rushed.....

Can't call challanges, no mini camp, I couldn't find a way to turn off the qb sight cone either.....

I will wait till 07 to pick up Madden on the Xbox360

Thread Information