I'm telling you, this condemned game is great. Today while playing, I actually jumped and let out a tiny yelp. That is something for me. First time in my life. Broad daylight upstairs with people around. I jumped like a little baby. Usually I have to turn all my lights off and wear headphones and I still don't get this immursian. I was walking around exploring in the game and I walked up and looked over a balcony and a man jumped up and tried to get me! One of my friends was playing and he had to crawl over something and when he got over and turned, a crackhead was running at him and before he could do anything he got pushed down an escalator. I will remind you that you never leav first person except for cutscenes so the fall down the escalator was insane. It looked amazing, and when he hit the ground below it knocked him out and when he came to there were crackheads and crazy people fighting all around him and its just a crazy game. Thats how immursive it is. You get knocked out. No cutscene there. Just a trip down a flight of stares and then blackness. You get up and your vision is all messed up and you can't keep your balance. It is the scariest game ever. You see manicans that sudenly jump out at you and grab on to you, there are people hidden in cupboards where you expect healt or weapons, the ai is great. They will hide around a corner and wait for you to get close and then jump out at you and beat you in the face with a 2x4 with nails. Go buy it. I'm going to go play now.

edit: this rant is for the kid that said the forums are being killed by 360 and he wanted to hear about games. Just for you!