Thread: 360 games that kick ass!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default 360 games that kick ass!!!

What current XBox 360 games do you own and which ones kick some major ass?!

Right now, I own Perfect Dark Zero and Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

Perfect Dark Zero is a good game...great Mission mode (Campaign - Story mode) but I feel that the multi-player is lacking. Perhaps more time with it will help me believe more in the multi-player aspect of the game...

However, I can assure ALL of you that Need For Speed: Most Wanted kicks some major ASS!!! If you even remotely a fan of racing games, this game is an absolute MUST HAVE! Seriously, I haven't enjoyed a racing game like this.....ever! Right now, I'm playing the Story mode and am doing well. I have probably put in about 10 hours so far and I'm about 20% finished with the story mode (I'm not exactly sure, but, that's about right). Every moment of this game I have had has been so much damn fun...

How about you guys? Which XBox 360 games do you own and....do they kick some major ass?!

At first I own Madden '06 as I mentioned in most other treads and brought it back to replace in different title since Madden '06 is a bad game. (dissappointed). Madden '06 game play is awesome but doesnt work swell. The other game title I currently own is NBA 2k6. I played it and was wowed by it! I like what 2ksports did to the game. I love my XboX 360 so much but couldn't afford more games since I spent my entire savings on it. Now saving up again for new games or who knows I might get more money on christmas! Thinking of buying COD2 as my next game. Right now I have to turn off my 360 because my fiance is soon to be in labor with my first baby!!! She had a false labor the other night after I play NBA2k6.

I have Call of Duty 2 (not allowed to get another game until christmas morning! ugh!). This game is completely INTENSE. Although the online is a bit lacking, the single player keeps you enthralled every second.
    I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize...

Kill a man, they call you murderer
    Kill many, they call you conqueror
    Kill them all, they call you GOD

For me, its Quake 4. Everything from the graphics to the gameplay is top-notch.

I think the multi in PDO is good and has the potential o be great. It reminds me of the Bond games multi. I just think that more people being on will help the game. Give it time it will give you something to o besides Halo 2.

This is MY HOME

Thread Information