Thread: Oblivion: Got the Call This Morning.....

Default Oblivion: Got the Call This Morning.....

To pick up ES4: Oblivion at 1pm at my EB Games. Can't wait to play it after work!!!!!!

Default yeah i have not heard from mine yet

they said maybe at 3, as long as its today...i need a rgp fix
    gcs

i can't wait to go pick up mine!!!!
    Hidden Content
    mad props to BullseyeWTF for the siggy!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Default indeed

yeah we seriously need a rpg for this thing..im kinda gettin tired of shooting people and the game has soo much to do...awesome
    gcs

pshh my Gamestop won't be recieving thiers untill this evening...dammit. That means I won't get my copy until later tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Thanks Nazareth
    Hidden Content

Im Poor
    Im Poooooooooooooor
    I Spent My Money On Booze With My Friends Arghhhhhhhh
    God, I Love A Happy Ending: And They All Lived Happily Ever After, Except For The Prince, Who Died 3 Weeks Later Of Hepatitis B

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

just picked mine up, delve into it in a few hours.

i've read that there are some frame rate issues at times, though nothing major...unless you're on a horse.

another thing i've read is that it's ver yeasy to get arrested...and that gaurds seem to just come out of nowhere at times..

* i just watched some video of two guys battling it out..and they must have struck each other about 30 times with their weapons and spells. finally a gaurd showed up and killed the guy after much fighting. and that's one thing i really disliked about morrowind...having to hack away at things for what seems like forever.

meh, i guess i can always exchange it for graw if i don't like it.
    Last edited by Soundscape; 03-21-2006 at 02:59 AM.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Rhiannon-XBA
    uhhmmm no, my curtains and rug started sending me hieroglyphic messages.

Very minimal frame rate issues, the game looks great. Played for 3 hours and feel like i've acomplished neXt to nothing, LOL.

A hint for you uncertain of your charecter attributes. Once the "Blade" guard asks for your Class and Attributes save your game (IT WILL NOT AUTO SAVE). Once you reach the end of the sewer you are asked if you would like to update or change anything about your charecter or leave the sewer, once you leave the sewer your charecter is set.

By having that "Save" in place you can load it and go through the small sewer run to the "Would you like to change..." prompt and make your changes without having to start at the very begining of the game.

It took me 2 1/2 hours to get to that point, so it's well worth having the "Save" in place.

Enjoy your adventure!

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony-XBA
    Very minimal frame rate issues, the game looks great. Played for 3 hours and feel like i've acomplished neXt to nothing, LOL.

A hint for you uncertain of your charecter attributes. Once the "Blade" guard asks for your Class and Attributes save your game (IT WILL NOT AUTO SAVE). Once you reach the end of the sewer you are asked if you would like to update or change anything about your charecter or leave the sewer, once you leave the sewer your charecter is set.

By having that "Save" in place you can load it and go through the small sewer run to the "Would you like to change..." prompt and make your changes without having to start at the very begining of the game.

It took me 2 1/2 hours to get to that point, so it's well worth having the "Save" in place.

Enjoy your adventure!

Awahhhhh.. That's an awesome hint and now I'm way past that point with no save. Oh well, maybe i'll start over.

Man i wont be able to get mine till next month for my b-day.

Master of Pong

Loving the game so far. So much to do... Like a grown-up Animal Crossing.
    There are only two kinds of people; those who seperate people into two groups and those who don't.

I am having fun. Just finished closing the first Oblivion Gate in Kavatch(sp). I am playing as a Dunmer battlemage, so I can cast and do a little melee. However I am still level 1 lmao. I need to break away from the quest so I can level my major skills up.
    Thanks Nazareth
    Hidden Content

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

I am going out to get my copy on friday. I can't wait. I am going to get every gamerscore for this game.

I didn't get a call about mine yet!

This is MY HOME

Quote Originally Posted by mattgame-XBA
    I didn't get a call about mine yet!
    My EB never calls me. Go in! Get it! Gobblerabbleblaaaaaagaaablaaad!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Serg_w-XBA
    I am going out to get my copy on friday. I can't wait. I am going to get every gamerscore for this game.
    Getting all the points in this game doesn't seem like much of a feat as compared to some of the other games. All of the Achievments are somewhat easy to get albeit (very) time consuming.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by y2kash_14
    Getting all the points in this game doesn't seem like much of a feat as compared to some of the other games. All of the Achievments are somewhat easy to get albeit (very) time consuming.
    You are so right.

It's not hard but it's going to take a long time to get them. lol tha'ts what i like good game play. a good three months.

Thread Information