Thread: Official Aussie X360 Countdown Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Official Aussie of XBA™ Rochey69r's Avatar

Exclamation Official Aussie X360 Countdown Thread

Hey all, Ive been a member here longer than most and havn't really had the time to contribute to the forums lately. When the original Xbox came out in the USA in November 2001 I started the Official Aussie Countdown thread so all of us Aussies could have something to contribute in while we waited for our Xbox's to be released over here (March 2002) while all you other lucky people had your Xbox's. Well here it is again, all the Aussies let us know where your from and your plans for the X360. Anything goes. I'll be posting updates on this thread the closer we get to March 2nd 2006. 92 days till X360, Aussie Aussie Aussie...OI OI OI!

Exclamation 81 Days To Go!

With all these errors being rumoured about disk scratching, overheating and HDD's totally wiping themselves im kinda glad that us Aussies are getting our X360's in March 06. Scariest post ive seen is XBA's own Maximus telling us that his entire HDD was wiped after playing Halo 2 with his buddy. I was considering paying $800 AUD for a pal system from the UK off eBay but i'm gonna wait now and hope that they will fix these issues they seem to be having before they release X360 here.

XBA's Kiwi Counterpart Slam Dunker's Avatar

Im Nz but hey close enough right?

We gonna have to wait ages....

Exclamation 80 days to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Slam Dunker
    Im Nz but hey close enough right?

We gonna have to wait ages....
    Hey mate good to see some NZ activity. Im pretty sure you get it March 2nd aswell right? 80 days aint that bad dude. And if your really that desperate you can get one off eBay. Will cost you around $800 AUD im not sure what that is converted to NZD but yeh. On ya champ hope to see you posting on this thrad again

Exclamation 55 days!!

NEWS: EB Games just called me. Release of Xbox 360 has been pushed back to March 23rd from March 2nd.

so instead of 34 days till release its 55.

Master of Pong

MS quote on the delay:

The delay is due to “unprecedented global consumer demand stemming from the challenges in ramping supply for a complex product like the Xbox 360.”

huh?
    There are only two kinds of people; those who seperate people into two groups and those who don't.

Thread Information