Thread: Rainbow Six Series for the 360?

Clan DOPE

Default Rainbow Six Series for the 360?

Anyone heard anything on this? I really want them to come out with an awesome Rainbow game for the 360 sometime soon. Not like Lockdown, man that game blew, but something like the old school Rainbow Six 3 and BA games, without the leaning and whatnot.

I never had the chance to try Rainbow Six 3 on the XBOX but saw it at Wall Mart for 19$ CDN.

I was thinking of picking it up but before I did I was wandering if many people still played it on Live?

Clan DOPE

Tons of people still play this game. I never have trouble finding a room on this game. I still play it on the 360 too, classic game that should be considered one of the best of all time. GO pick it up and see for yourself...

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im D Milkman
    Anyone heard anything on this? I really want them to come out with an awesome Rainbow game for the 360 sometime soon. Not like Lockdown, man that game blew, but something like the old school Rainbow Six 3 and BA games, without the leaning and whatnot.
    Wait for Ghost Recon: Advanced Warrior. It will be awesome.

Clan DOPE

I'm sure it will, but nothing can take the place of a Rainbow game. The pace, the fell, I'm sorry, but that was like crack, I just couldn't get enough...

Quote Originally Posted by kn4rf
    I was thinking of picking it up but before I did I was wandering if many people still played it on Live?
    pick it up! $20 is a steal, and it's a great game. i never played much on live (usually system link with buddies- also a blast) but there were always a lof of people on.

i hope that they do make a rainbow six game for the 360, just like what milkman said. with better graphics, more weapons, improved AI....

Clan DOPE

I think I just wet myself thinking about it.....oops.

Thread Information