just got back from best buy after buying a $75 set of psyclone compitition grade component cables, pulled out my heavy ass entertainment center and hooked them up, switched on my 360 and voila! they dont work!!!!! screen says hd output is disabled because a switch (on the plug) is set to tv (not hdtv). there is no switch. i go to the psyclonecables.com web site and see a big button concerning the xbox 360 hd cable, so i clickit. bad news. they say, "o so sorry- cable not so good. you send to us and we'll send you a better one sometime around new years..." crap! well i write them a e-mail---

please send me a rma # so I can return these cables to you for an exchange. needless to say I am dissapointed. after looking all over town and spending $75 on a cable and then being stuck with a crappy signal is a huge letdown. and I just returned the 360 vga cable to the store because I wanted to play on my 32" hd tv instead of a 19" lcd computer monitor and now I wish I hadn't. looks like I am stuck with a suckass picture until you guys send me out a replacement cable AFTER I pay to mail you these ones to you so the sooner the better as I'm sure you've already heard from others.
Thanks,
Bob

anyway, just wanted to post here so no-one buys these cables until they fix them......
buy the way, they look like nice quality cables, are covered in a white mesh, and are 12' in length. just wish they worked! now I either have to find some monster cables or play with a crappy picture for a month or more...