Of course it is an Xbox 360!!

So far i just have the console, so until i find some Euros lying around the place i will be stuck with Halo2.

If you want some future fun, just hit me up with a friend request on xbox live.

One concern though: The price of the console was fine with me, Quite good imo for what i got.... but dear god... the games.... i heard one was selling for up to €85.. a conversion to dollars would equate to over 100$ - for a game! this is crazy.

In the US you are paying about 60$ for a game, equating to about 50€... on the previous generation consoles in europe we payed at least 60€ for a game - and now it seems that the average price of a game is at least 75€... almost 100$ i believe.
I really can not undestand this vast variation in prices between the US and Europe.

Yes, it this is pretty much a rant - but the prices of these games really surprised me.

It looks like rentals will be all I can afford this time around... I will only buy a game when i know for a fact that i will enjoy it, and get my monies worth from it.

I can't see why developers couldn't just include advertisements in their games, I would be all for it if these crazy prices could be avoided.

Anyway, thats my rant over.

no doubt the console is great though!