Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 360 scratches discs

Default 360 scratches discs

shows and tells you how and why link

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Always, better to keep it horizontal all the way so there are 0.000000000001% this will happen.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Gee why would some be flinging around the system when its on and running a disc anyway? Could someone with an IQ of 30 or more possibly think that's a good thing to do anyway? I hope Microsoft laughs on the phone to these people when they complain, and the hang up on them.

I used to post here a lot.

seriously.. if you didn't know this already you need to be slapped...

but I'd like an explaination on why my Madden disc has similar scratches, but they ring is not on the outside like that.. it's more in the middle...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow20002
    Always, better to keep it horizontal all the way so there are 0.000000000001% this will happen.
    When mine on horizontal its glitches on games and dvds. Vertical is only way for me with glitch free.

this is bad
    God, I Love A Happy Ending: And They All Lived Happily Ever After, Except For The Prince, Who Died 3 Weeks Later Of Hepatitis B

this may be bad but are any of you guys stupid enough to move your xbox while on with a disk in it? that is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard and his disk deserves to get scratched
    Hidden Content
    thanks laughs for the sig
    real join date- jan 2002
    vist my space here Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Master of Pong

I don't think this is as stupid as you guys suggest. I move my PC around all the time with discs spinning. Especially to get air bubbles out of the coolant pump. And my PS2 and XBox have both been yanked off of their shelves by unmindful girfriends and dogs (both *****es in such situations) as they walk between me and my game. But never any scratches.

Seriously though it just doesnt make sense to move a system while its on and while the disk is spinning. How smart is that???????????/??

ok listen up ight
    this isnt something u do while ur thinking straight like swivel said ppl might move it absent mindedly
    u might be playing a game and ur mom comes in and starts moving **** around to look for something u aint gonna think "oh no she might scratch the disc" ur gonna be thinkin "move ***** im almost at the next level"
    God, I Love A Happy Ending: And They All Lived Happily Ever After, Except For The Prince, Who Died 3 Weeks Later Of Hepatitis B

my xboxes is loud? :s

Quote Originally Posted by Jags
    ok listen up ight
    this isnt something u do while ur thinking straight like swivel said ppl might move it absent mindedly
    u might be playing a game and ur mom comes in and starts moving **** around to look for something u aint gonna think "oh no she might scratch the disc" ur gonna be thinkin "move ***** im almost at the next level"
    Ok... But I sure wouldn't call my mom a *****...
    hi!

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

I did this ones I was so mad I thought my call of Duty game was not going to work anymore. But I am glad it did.

in the llama.com video, the guy was moving the Xbox 360 back and forth....so of course something will happen to the disc...

You would have to be f-ing retard to move a system like when its on. Plus it has a hard drive on the ficking system. Watch some Idiot is going to try to justify is video.

Hidden Content

Master of Pong

All of you guys calling everyone retards for moving something while it has:

A. A CD-ROM spinning

or

B. A hard drive spinning

would be shocked to find out that there are things called "Laptops" that are toted around everywhere, jostled and bumped, with the same inner workings.

Not to mention the CD walkmans and hard-drive based media players.

The only idiots I see here are the people lining up to call an investigative journalist an idiot because they do not agree with his findings.

This thing is not made to be move around. When its trun on.

Hidden Content

Master of Pong

Quote Originally Posted by F1Ox
    This thing is not made to be move around. When its trun on.
    ??

This is your way of apologizing for Microsoft? Don't you want to know what kind of DVD reader they put in? Where it was made? If it has natural faults? If they cost MS 5$ per?

You do you just accept everything they say, and hate Sony, and go through life with so simple, and blind an outlook?

yeah my PDZ has the brand on it now i was so mad when i did it
    Hidden Content
    mad props to BullseyeWTF for the siggy!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Maybe if this was a machine designed to be used on the move like a laptop or a discman this would be a differant story but its not and i bet that if you did the same thing to your xbox or ps2 or ps1 or even your sega cd the disc would scratch. I dont think this is a situation where people are unfairly judging this guy, i think this guy is unfairly judging this system. plus i dont know if there is any truth to this but i wouldnt be surprised if it even said in the instruction manual not to move the box around while on with a disc in it, but that is just a guess.
    Hidden Content
    thanks laughs for the sig
    real join date- jan 2002
    vist my space here Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thread Information