Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Microsoft sued over Xbox 360 glitches

Ironically, I was actually reading around lately, and all I've seen from those who've had problems is praise for how quickly and thouroughly those with problems have had their units replaced, especially given the shortage.

Not only is their defective ratio satisfactory, but their customer service is currently standing up far far far better than just about any electronics manufacturer I can think of.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShadedNine
    Ironically, I was actually reading around lately, and all I've seen from those who've had problems is praise for how quickly and thouroughly those with problems have had their units replaced, especially given the shortage.

Not only is their defective ratio satisfactory, but their customer service is currently standing up far far far better than just about any electronics manufacturer I can think of.
    That is an excellent point. I have also been reading a lot of positive things about how Microsoft is handling issues.

I have had a problem with my game saves being completely missing from NFS: MW. I literally went home, stuck the game in, and my entire hard-drive was empty. Of course, I was floored...and I hope I simply goofed up and accidentally erased it...but, something like that is not like me...so, anyway, I'm giving it another chance...and if it happens again, I'll be calling up MS and having them fix it.

The Heavenly Addict!!!

I have been an electronics tech for many years with 5 years of teaching and 10 years hands on experience. What I can tell alot of you who have your boxes fixed is this:
    Once a system is tampered with or repaired it never really works the same again. I know that from many years of experience. It's not like a TV or stereo or something. I just know that when you get your system back it usually was never touched by a tech or if they claim it was repaired it will still mimmic the same problems you had before you sent it in for *repair*. Alot of seasoned tech's will tell you the same thing. Another question: The people who are experiencing problems, how many of you have the External hard drive installed. Crashing problems are a sure sign of an overheat. Too much heat on heat sensitive components. Hard drive problems are also suspect but it's hard to tell. Alot of these E-error codes are chip codes due to an overload of some kind, usually faulty chips or overheating, the latter is what I suspect. I think what will surface about this is that one of the plants that manufacture the consoles have had some problems and those boxes affected are coming from that plant. Just a theory but it's what I suspect. We will just have to stay tunes to find out exactly what's going on.

My 360 glitches and called xbox and been waiting for that empty box for them to send to me and so I can put my 360 in it and mail it to them to have them repair it. Still no box! I can't stand the glitches!! I dont want money... I want it fixed so I can play glitchfree DVDs and games!!

Thread Information