right now i have kameo, call of booty2, and condemned and so far condemned is the game id showcase to whoever comes to see it at my house...not so much as for the graphics which are awesome..(this may not be so if you are a pc gamer who keeps on the bleeding edge on games such as fear; who is made by the same people) but still despite that and the fact its on a regular tv... it stands out and as a truly unique and disturbing game.. and most of all its an exclusive for the moment...and i want a sequel already....something that stands out more than the graphics is the atmosphere and enemy AI which truly say next gen to me...enemies that hide around corners and take fake swings at you to catch you off guard..for example two thugs come at you and one has a pipe and one has a pistol...dont be suprise to see the guy or gal with pipe take out the guy with the pistol...they will do anything for the advantage and a better chance to spill your blood...and if they dont have a weapon they will find whatever is nearby...taking pipes of walls and doors of lockers and such...they will also take caution if you are better armed and make themselves scarace until they find something to even the odds...and its indeed cool to see an enemy lose a weapon and panic, look around franticly for a weapon and sometimes run halfway across a area to get an axe or a pipe...and comeback to hit you with it with a bloodlust scream or a lunge....and as for the truly disturbing things you maywitness all by the way is in first person...be it tumbling down an escalator or finding a corpse...there is a scene later in the end that is in my opinion the most truly unsettling thing ive seen in a game...that includes silenthill,residentevil,the suffering...if you have a 360 check it out...