Thread: Just beat NFSMW

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Default Just beat NFSMW

Hey I am just asking has anyone else here at Xboxaddict beaten NFSMW yet. I have and it was an awsome game.

So If you have beaten the game plz tell and with what care you beat it with.

I beat it with a Carerra GT, loaded up with all the unique performance upgrades I'd saved up. I'd say the game was at it's hardest around #4. After that, things started to get easier. As the cars got faster, the comp racers seemed to make a lot more major mistakes.

Cop running is all about using your bullet-time to plan where to hit roadblocks (or in rare instances with 2 layers of SUVs, pull that quick 180 and boost your ass outta there).

I got PGR3 I can trade you ... off topic
    Hidden Content Tune&bg=8" quality="high"width="400"height="160"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="font-family: Impact">Dz

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I haven't beat it yet...In fact, I haven't played all weekend and the last time I played it was over a week ago.

Sadly, I have been out of town except for this weekend...and my brother's birthday was yesterday and my sister's birthday was today...and tomorrow, I'm heading out of town again...I'm so busy that it hurts!

I'll beat it within the next couple weeks, hopefully

Oh yeah, I agree, NFS: MW rocks!!! Best racing game I've ever played. It's not absolutely perfect, but, it's still the best game I've played racing-wise.

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

I picked this game up this weekend. I'm not crazy about it, as I find it pretty repetitive, but I can't seem to put it down. I'm gonna shelve it thoug, until I finish COD2, then I'll pick it back up again and see if I can muster the attention span to beat it.

i almost have it beat but haven't had to much time for games as of late, plus my xbox live account is on the fritz!!!!
    Hidden Content
    mad props to BullseyeWTF for the siggy!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

With Xbox live, I'd put it down as one of the best racers. Without it...meh. It really does feel repetitive at the early parts of the game. The tracks are too easy with the speed of the cars, the AI is way way too easy, and the cops are an absolute joke.

It never does become anything like PGR where the quality of your powerslide makes all the difference, it's more about just actually keeping your car on the road without smashing anything..but it does hone your reflexes a bit when you get into the fastest cars.

Thread Information